cryo

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey there,

I was still trying to put something together but believe it or not I didn't get near the turn out I would have thought with pics.

Out of the hundreds and hundreds of etune customers in the last few months I only received a small amount to choose from. I received a fair amount of local pics but most were shots in the driveway etc, not posed pics like the ones you sent.

Still hoping to put something together before the beginning of 2015 but not sure if its going to happen due to the low amount of submissions.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Happy turkey day to all. This is a good day/time of year to slow down and spend time with those who are most important to us.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy thanksgiving

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

Good Morning All!

The black Friday special is now in effect

There will be limited available purchases but here is whats available.

Stage 1 and Stage 2 E-tunes - 5 units available at 25% OFF!

Stage 3 Stock fueling E-Tunes - 5 unitis available 25% OFF!

Stage 3 Aftermarket Fueling Tunes - 5 available 10% OFF!

Parts Upgrade Fee - 5 available - 5% OFF!

Company T-Shirt 10 available - 25% OFF!

The Quantities for Cyber Monday will be announced Monday

Prices are Live on the website now at www.cryotuneperformance.com , All parts upgrade and stage 3 tunes will require custom invoices to be sent so send requests to www.cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

Thanks for your business.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

WE ARE BACK AT IT FOR CYBER MONDAY!!!

There will be limited available purchases but here is whats available.

Stage 1 and Stage 2 E-tunes - 5 units available at 25% OFF!

Stage 3 Stock fueling E-Tunes - 5 unitis available 25% OFF!

Stage 3 Aftermarket Fueling Tunes - 5 available 10% OFF

Parts Upgrade Fee - 5 available - 5% off

Company T-Shirt 10 available - 25% OFF

Prices are Live on the website now at www.cryotuneperformance.com , All parts upgrade and stage 3 tunes will require custom invoices to be sent so send requests to www.cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

Thanks for your business.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

I just got done blasting out a bunch of emails,basemaps, revisions and instructional emails. I really appreciate the business and glad people are buying Christmas presents for the cars they love :)

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mornin Dave!

Just wanted to throw some kudos your way...EVERY day that I drive my car, a smile is plastered to my face. Thanks again for a tune that has been incredibly fun and problem free!! I still tell everyone that owns a Subaru about you whenever the subject of performance comes up.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the good words and glad you enjoy the car. I truly enjoy hearing comments like this as it makes me realize that I become a part of every build and am very happy to hear you enjoy it that much more. Sent out a bunch of stickers as well so keep an eye out.

Thanks for the business.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Did a little write up on common boost leak/vac leaks including large pictures and such. Hopefully its helpful to some.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/intake-vacuum-leaks-and-you-pics-inside-235626.html

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sounds good, I'll keep an eye out.

Just got done blasting out a ton of emails, Basemaps, Revisions and pms. Thank you guys for a great start to 2015. If you have any questions please let us know and thanks for the business!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Schedule your appointments soon as the schedule fills up about 1.5-2weeks out most times for road tunes and longer sometimes for dyno tunes.

Have a great night.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...

This was a recent dyno with a 2009 legacy gt spec b and a mixture of good old corn juice and a Forced Performance hta71.

Here is a link to the video and details of the car - https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/hta71?source=feed_text&story_id=416507961859945

Dave

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=204256&d=1425870700

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=204259&d=1425877408

20150306_151414.thumb.jpg.93c3382cd50cbb7d9d6ba49a17df2c5d.jpg

dynosheet424.thumb.jpg.b43df33a5a810af56357b1e4e0403e67.jpg

Edited by cryo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...

Hello there,

This post is to let our clientele and new customers alike know that we will be closed from Friday April 17th through Monday April 27th. During this time we will be out of contact and unable to answer any emails/pms/requests/order processing etc and will suspend all etuning for these dates.

Each current customer or customer that starts in the next couple weeks will be guaranteed to have a safe map to drive around on during this time but no progress will be made on the tune during these dates.

This is a courtesy post to allow customers to plan their tuning needs accordingly and make sure no one is caught off guard.

Thanks for the support and Thanks for the business.

Dave

Cryotune Performance

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Thanks for the continued business and its a pleasure providing this community on a daily basis. This is a reminder about the post above and the time we will be closed from the end of next week to the 27th and will return to business as usual on the 28th.

You guys are the best.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 5 weeks later...

Just knocked out a TON of revisions, emails, base maps for pretty much every stage offered and some pms too. Wow I'm tired, thanks for the business.

Dyno tuning and road tuning is booking up quickly and about 2-3 weeks out currently so schedule ahead of time to lock in your date.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=211525&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1435187603

Hello there,

We wanted to help celebrate the 4th of july with our customers so we decided to run a Independence day special.

From now until the close of business on the 4th of July we will be offering a FREE Smoke Test with all road tunes scheduled. This appointment does not have to be before the 4th, just scheduled as appointments are already scheduled for some of the end days in june.

We will also be offering $50 off a Custom dyno tune for the first 5 customers to book appointments before the close of business July 4th as well.

Contact us as http://www.cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com or message us here for details and appointments and hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of july

Dave

flag2_800x600.jpg.6daf9bc37206890d5ba7e6d349ec520e.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]