LegacyGT.com

Official LGT famaya26 Help Thread - Vol. I

sigmafour

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do kids still play kickball nowadays? Or hide and seek? Out outside for that matter?

Ill take the first question...

Yes kickball is still played in my local elementary schools. Although bunting is not allowed, girls have pinch hit for guys to make a bunt-like kick to score a run. It is not played on grass, so slide at your own risk.

Hide and seek is a game that will never get old. I myself have found myself playing hide and go seek with younger cousins. Only to have been spotted because i was too excited and had to piss. My favorite is a form of hide and go seek that I call sardines. Its almost the opposite of hide and go seek where one persob hides, and everyone goes looking for him/her. Then if you find the person, you proceed to hide along with them until all but one is left looking for everyone.

Its winter time and i believe that technology is at its best and arr deterring kids from going outside and having fun. I myself was outside almost daily. But i was blessed to be in a neighborhood with 10+ kids. Also having three siblings kept me busy when i was bored. I suggest maybe the parents should help the cause by buying a basketball hoop, baseball glove, or even just a bouncy ball to play with.

Next question!

Archived