LegacyGT.com

Well, I guess this is goodbye

SomethingWittyAsAUsername

Less problems costs more monies... Easy to say if you can afford a newer car.

But newer cars have so much less character than older ones. They're all just too similar and all crap.

Stop deflecting. its ok if you cant afford it. But to admit that getting a newer car isnt a good idea because of character is just a stupid and stubborn thing to say with no real basis.

Yeah, but a 16 year old car, what could go wrong, right?

FWIW, I just got rid of my 98 LGT for a 08 Mazda3.

And Ill probably never own a subaru ever again.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stop deflecting. its ok if you cant afford it. But to admit that getting a newer car isnt a good idea because of character is just a stupid and stubborn thing to say with no real basis.

Yeah, but a 16 year old car, what could go wrong, right?

FWIW, I just got rid of my 98 LGT for a 08 Mazda3.

And Ill probably never own a subaru ever again.

People are still on this bullshit about new vs. Old, you fuckers get over it, its old news by now. Buy what you want, mod the way you feel, drive it and love it.

;).....no dude, I would roll my eyes...but what would I be?:p

Why so insecure?

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Talk how you want, your not in front of me saying that small fry...

Your just talking the same old talk after everybody else was finished, so your LATE and now you just want to be an insulting ****. Wheres your manners? I think somebody failed you.

• I Donated
Talk how you want, your not in front of me saying that small fry...

Your just talking the same old talk after everybody else was finished, so your LATE and now you just want to be an insulting ****. Wheres your manners? I think somebody failed you.

U mad bro? :lol:

Archived