LegacyGT.com

Well, I guess this is goodbye

SomethingWittyAsAUsername

You guys need to lighten up and learn to take a joke.

i think you need to learn the point of smileys there, sparky. ive been laughing at you tools since it started. my intarwebz skin is pretty thick at this point, ive been doing this since the old bbs days, aol chat room days and such. not much you could say to me (that doesnt involve my kids) that will make me mad. kids are out tho, ill hunt people down and skin them in their attics if they are involved.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i think you need to learn the point of smileys there, sparky. ive been laughing at you tools since it started. my intarwebz skin is pretty thick at this point, ive been doing this since the old bbs days, aol chat room days and such. not much you could say to me (that doesnt involve my kids) that will make me mad. kids are out tho, ill hunt people down and skin them in their attics if they are involved.

Lol...I'm sorry I had to laugh at that, he called that dude sparky..I'm typically a serious guy but that whole thing was beyond amusing. I'll bet somebody was sobbing while beating off.

I understood the smileys, I was pointing out that it was not a new-genner who caused anything.

I've probably been doing this as long as you, and I agree that kids are off limits.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I swapped out the 3yo huggies to Haynes with Pixar. I don't have a beater, well I do, it's a 93 bimmer. She's sitting in the yard waiting to be towed. I picked up my first subie today. Was a civic kid in the day; 91 CRX with a DOHC ZC, 92 civic dx hatch, 91 RT 4wd 6 speed wagon (dude it climbed everything at my aunts farm).

My 'new' legacy will be a legacy. I don't see beater. I do see cloth seats, no sunroof, limited amenities compared to last decade. Otherwise, not ashamed. I don't care to owe on anything. Especially an auto that depreciates.

I haven't trolled other forums. I did a few googles and here I am. It seems nice.

Say goodbye and hello to whatever it is that comes next. It's what you have now. I have a subie now and I AM PROUD. That's why we're here.

What the hell is butthurt anyways? I'm not fam with that lol

Man that rt4wd ran like a beast but was a beater if I've ever admired one. Keep it real. Real. Real time.

Dude I'm so proud of my new subie. I don't give a rats if its off the lot (glad you have pockets wo holes), or 18yo. I've always loved my cars and been proud. Who cares what another says or thinks. Unless its your ex wife lol.

So I strapped the car seat in to my 95. Proud dad here. My pittie has the driver rear. Happy fam is what matters. The subie seems to be an asset.

I don't typically get my hands dirty, tomorrow an exception (PO stickers and engine detail), the point being we're all proud Sub owners eh?

So goodbye to one, hello to the next. No butthurt, jokes aside.

Now for the fun part - what can I do next? Anything. I own Sam (my subie, Samantha). Name is random. But full coverage comprehensive (might cancel), $65 month. I own outright. Not a payment at all. No worry to void a warranty. I can do whatevs.

Anyway, I hope another subie comes your way. Out with the old and in with the new. Soon enough the 4 a 5 gen will be beaters. They'll still be on the road. They will always have love. Someone will always want. Rambles.

The only reason I look at other peoples cars is so I can see my Subie in the reflection - Carver Snell

Check out 2nd Gen Legacy Enthusiast & Resource Directory

Oh. Socialites and educated folk (think Steve jobs, shat, no he didn't grad HS), I'm chilled this weekend (no children thi weekend), and watching "Trailer park boys", Nova Scotia based comedy I love it. It's crap unless you can appreciate the humor. Haha.

Dude say goodbye, out with one in with another. Death and birth. I believe obituaries need followed by births.

One subie lover says goodbye, another (closet lover), stumbles into hello :)

If your butt hurts, desitin. It really works if you work it.

The only reason I look at other peoples cars is so I can see my Subie in the reflection - Carver Snell

Oh. Socialites and educated folk (think Steve jobs, shat, no he didn't grad HS), I'm working on a few single bourbons (no children thi weekend), and watching "Trailer park boys", Nova Scotia based comedy I love it. It's crap unless you out back a drink or two. Haha.

Dude say goodbye, out with one in with another. Death and birth. I believe obituaries need followed by births.

One subie lover says goodbye, another (closet lover), stumbles into hello :)

If your butt hurts, desitin. It really works if you work it.

Holy mother of God, WTF are you talking about?

Welcome to the thread Gire.

This has been interesting. Talking about kids, 2g Lego and fuk haters. I suppose :) darn phone has no emoticon.

It was brought up earlier. That's all. Just bc someone has a new subie, and another has a current on lease, makes now dif. We all have a subie!

One goes one comes. That's it.

Somethingwit says goodbye to his subie, I say goodbye to my bimmer (what was that about anyway, god bless the e36 tho HC), I say hello to 2g legacy. Took her out today and I'm in love.

There are no keys here. My phone won't shut up. GF is asleep and so is dog. That's all :) (emoticons work afterall).

It's late. A long day. Excited more than anything. Sry. have you been here? I refrain. I've been in love with Subaru since my buddies 03 WRX wagon! Now I have one (kinda). Just hyped up man!

Hah I have fin this mov and wake up before bkfst to remove FL decals from PO and detail my 2.2 :)

Sub-forum?? Jk. Nuf said. I hear my lady saying "shut up and go to bed". Will do.

But serious now, it's not goodbye somethingwit, but rather see you later.

• I Donated Too

I believe this guy was a patient of mine a few months ago.

Wicked case of schizo-affective bipolar accompanied with a whiskey/meth addiction.

Jarmer, get back on the meds and off the sauce...now.

Archived