LegacyGT.com

Well, I guess this is goodbye

SomethingWittyAsAUsername

BAC, you came on the 2nd gen thread, commented a "joke" and I responded with something witty.

Then you get "butthurt" and tell me not to educate you?

So it comes down to a matter of who has the most hurting butt, I guess. Im not really even irritated, just curious as to where this "who is right or wrong" thing came from?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Mega Users
That does look mighty tasty...I think I'm going to the rib hut today to have a pulled pork sandwich..huh..pulled pork kind of relates to this thread don't you think.

pics please

"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."

i could easily afford a newer model vehicle, but as far as style goes i prefer the older models. that goes for a bunch of different manufacturers, not just subaru. i dont much like the hard lines of the 1st gens, the 3rd are ok too. the newer styles just dont grab me the same way my 2nd gen wagon does. same for civics, 5th and 6th gen is the sweet spot for me. also same with my dodge truck. not much i like about the newer ones, the 94-01 model is the body i think had the best cohesiveness. the later models all look front heavy, like they put a durango bed on it and said fuckit, it ships.

im having leftover lasagne from bucca di beppo for lunch. that reuben looks good.

This whole thread is the perfect example of why I am pretty much done with this forum. It's constantly filled with arguments. No one can simply express an opinion without someone else telling them that they are wrong. Yeah, people are wrong sometimes and can legitimately be corrected.... But shoving someone's opinion back in their face is just ridiculous. I really don't see a reason for any personal attacks.

I had a lot to say when I started reading the responses of this thread, but it's just not worth my time and effort.

Well it absolutely blows what happened Somethingwitty, and that something that petty had made you make up your mind about this board, I see it too, legacygt and sl-i are the only forums I have visited...I have heard of a few on the internet that were full of jerkoffs and showboaters that could care less about helping someone out that shares the same outlook and the futures of the cars they drive..this forum I can say the balance between good guys outweighs the few negative pricks that here, its human nature to oppose each other on beliefs and opinion, I don't see it happen too much on this forum...granted I'm still somewhat new and haven't been completely active..

Good luck in life and whatever you choose to do with it kennyfvholla.

are we gonna hug now? i dont like group hugs.

and i think this forum will be fine if we can keep the newer gen riffraff from infiltrating and causing this stuff. :cool:;)

(smileys to show im not serious about keeping people out)

• I Donated Too

don't get me wrong...I love the look of 2nd gens and have always wanted one. Just not as my primary DD. Awesome beater, for sure.

I have no problems with bro hugs. Mad props to you guys for not resorting to reporting posts when butthurt (unlike 5th gen toolbags). XOXO

and i think this forum will be fine if we can keep the newer gen riffraff from infiltrating and causing this stuff. :cool:;)

In honesty I feel guilty about causing this bs

You guys need to lighten up and learn to take a joke.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Archived