LegacyGT.com

Who still wants Stromung catback? Need 6 ppl to produce

tocinoman25

I love my Stomung! The old old group buy had plenty of issues, but most of them were related to getting enough people, then deposits, then backing out...etc. Stromung delivered once the all cats were herded. I understand they even pulled the wagon jig out of the dumpster for the 2 or 3 of us rocking grocery getters. I watched that last GB in horror. Sounds like "Scott" turned into grumpy old fart? It's too bad. The exhaust itself is pure balls.

Stromung did not deliver. Not even close. 3 undelivered CBE's from the GB STILL TO THIS DAY.

I had to get Stromungs old (he quit) foreman to assist in recovering the old fixtures from a storage unit. Scott told him to throw them away (and thought he did).

All misfits were also wagons. The single sedan misfit is because he was sent a wagon midpipe and sedan cans. Another Stromung fubar.

• 7 years later...
Stromung did not deliver. Not even close. 3 undelivered CBE's from the GB STILL TO THIS DAY.

I had to get Stromungs old (he quit) foreman to assist in recovering the old fixtures from a storage unit. Scott told him to throw them away (and thought he did).

All misfits were also wagons. The single sedan misfit is because he was sent a wagon midpipe and sedan cans. Another Stromung fubar.

Did this ever get resolved? I’m in talks with him for another group buy, but figured I’d test the waters, first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

never got resolved

ask Stromung if he can produce, mufflers only for the 4th Gen. legacy's

Very highly unlikely in my opinion, the axleback that was produced was unique to their midpipe and wasn't interchangeable with stock parts. They would have to retool their jigs to do this.