LegacyGT.com

Who still wants Stromung catback? Need 6 ppl to produce

tocinoman25

Greetings LGT, I contacted Stromung and asked to see if they had an exhaust laying around by chance. Unfortunately, they didnt have any in stock. Scott Taylor emailed me back and said if we can get 6 people or more they would gladly produce it. I really love the sound of it and im sure many of you out there would like to get your hands on one and not just settle. I wasnt going to get an exhaust but now im hooked as I have collected many parts and havent installed any just yet and would love a great sounding exhaust. Maybe Mike @ Infamous can help us out and tune in?

Lets get this list started and maybe by tax return we can gladly have this awesome exhaust =)

1. Omar Soriano (tocinoman25)

Follow me on IG @chefodiycarguy

and @chefo.soriano

After all the fitment and other issues they had with the last GB, I highly doubt Mike will want involvement in another Stromung deal. I've participated in Mike's other GBs, and I can assure you they typically are extremely smooth. My money will go to another exhaust company that doesn't leave our members and vendors high and dry with improper fitting stuff.

scratch that idea...i cant believe that they did people wrong on this GB in the past...will look into a different exhaust with my setup...thanks! mods please feel free to close this thread...thanks

Follow me on IG @chefodiycarguy

and @chefo.soriano

I don't have fitment issues and my exhaust is flawless. The reason the exhaust fits your car? It was designed to go on mine as I was the fit car for Stromung.

Its STROMUNG that is the problem. The way that they choose to do business with a very respected LegacyGT.com vendor and many LegacyGT.com members is disingenuous, they did not make good on their production agreements, lied when faced with completing a project that they got butthurt about because they had an opportunity to bend people over for a higher profit margin elsewhere when what was already paid for was not delivered. Then they continued to lie, dodge and fail to provide fiscal reimbursement.

F--- STROMUNG.

For anyone thinking about it... Stromung has still never delivered 3 of the original Group Buy CBE's I paid for. The fact they are still in business at all amazes me. Scott (owner of Stromung) no longer replies to my messages requesting delivery of the missing CBE's. He also put IN WRITING that he would take care of any "mis-fit" CBE's. Which he also never did. I took care of as many as I could out of my own pocket.

Well i looked all over for one used and also emailed them and some venders that sold them. IIRC they said to get them a bunch of people interested in them (group buy to them meant 15-20 people) and they may put them back into circulation. This was also 6 months ago..