LegacyGT.com

BrenTuning E-Tunes

BrenTuning

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just finished up my revisions with Bren on my Stage 2 tune, he also did my Stage 1, but I was able to take advantage of the holiday sale and save some $$$. Very happy with the end results, emails went back and forth with my revisions until he got it perfect, it would have been quicker but took longer because of my schedule, I high recommend his services, wish he was closer, maybe this summer I can get to his shop and have a Custom Tune.

Bren how far are u from worcester? just ran into issues with my car... funny sound coming from turbo runs rough at idle has very little acceleration power and stalls sometimes when i let off the break or at a stop. I checked the oil it was empty but there was oil earlier and its not overheating. the codes its throwing is

P0011 - Camshaft Position - Timing Over-Advanced (Bank 1)

P0021 - Camshaft Position - Timing Over-Advanced (Bank 2)

P0171 - System too Lean

P0301 - Cylinder 1 misfire detected

P0302 - Cylinder 2 misfire detected

P0303 - Cylinder 3 misfire detected

P0304 - Cylinder 4 misfire detected

reason y i ask is cause id like to bring this to someone who would know what they r doing

Bren how far are u from worcester? just ran into issues with my car... funny sound coming from turbo runs rough at idle has very little acceleration power and stalls sometimes when i let off the break or at a stop. I checked the oil it was empty but there was oil earlier and its not overheating. the codes its throwing is

P0011 - Camshaft Position - Timing Over-Advanced (Bank 1)

P0021 - Camshaft Position - Timing Over-Advanced (Bank 2)

P0171 - System too Lean

P0301 - Cylinder 1 misfire detected

P0302 - Cylinder 2 misfire detected

P0303 - Cylinder 3 misfire detected

P0304 - Cylinder 4 misfire detected

reason y i ask is cause id like to bring this to someone who would know what they r doing

We are a town over in Charlton. Right on RT20 west. Give us a call 508.762.1769

Archived