LegacyGT.com

A Neon guy's Outback

Danteneon

Hello again! As always, it has been forever since I have been on here. Let me update...

First, I have sold my Outback. I actually traded it in on a new Impreza Sport and walked away from the deal with $3800. Lease payments were $100 less a month too. And I got a lot better mileage. So it was kinda a no brainer for me.

Then, I lost my job. Back in August Brown's laid me off. This has provided us (my mate and I) the opportunity to do whatever we want as far as where we want to live and work. So, with some hard work and some luck, we will be moving out to California later this year :)

We have been simplifying our lives and are down to one car for the time being, but it is at least a 2018 Forester back edition ;) And yes, I have already done upgrades to it lol. I will snag some pics in a bit.

So yeah, good times! I hoped I could help the community a bit since you guys have given me so much help info over the years. So this isn't really a goodbye as much as it is an update and well-wishing. I have a bunch of stuff for sale too, so I will be here a bit more for a little while anyway.

I like to cook my pets and my family.

Use commas. Don't be a psycho.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have been simplifying our lives..... I have a bunch of stuff for sale too, so I will be here a bit more for a little while anyway.

Nothing wrong with this. I have a massive shift in my life last summer, starting living more frugal, ignored most of the mods I wanted to do on my car, and after a few months I was shocked at how fast I was paying off debt to start over. The best part was I started enjoying myself and my daughter more. Hiking, biking, parks, doing more and shopping less.

You had a sweet outback and you can go wrong with a forester. Best of luck to ya!.........

FYI.... if you have a catted 5eat downpipe for sale, shoot me a message. :lol:

• 3 months later...

Sad to see you go OP, But it sounds like you are definitely making the best of your situation. Your outback will always live with you, In your heart.. or something cheesy like that [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Archived