LegacyGT.com

Process West Intercoolers

Subimods

Just a heads up everyone, we now carry Process West Top Mount Intercoolers for 05-09 LGT's!

http://www.processwest.com.au/images/articles/ll-fitted.jpg

http://www.subimods.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/f455c0f770ff3ec09e41c373b2d24b32/m/y/my08-11-top-cooler-7_3.jpg

Product Info:

When you are upgrading to a larger turbo or driving the car hard it is important to keep the air charge as cool as possible. Even though the stock intercooler is able to flow sufficient air, it is still only designed for mild driving and stock power levels. When pushing the car hard, the stock intercooler will heat soak quickly and take a long time to cool back down. This causes the performance of the motor to decline and power to suffer.

The Process West intercooler is a direct factory replacement that features a larger than stock core and lower pressure drop. These 2 features previously stated allow the intercooler to flow more air while reducing the amount of pressure that is lost over the surface of the intercooler. These features allow the intercooler to work better for longer and also allow a larger amount of air to pass through the core. The combination of these things will allow this intercooler to handle upwards of 400WHP.

This Process West TMIC includes everything needed to make it a direct factory replacement.

Subimods Info:

We have a few customers that have upgraded to this top mount, the quality is second to none and our customers have raved about it, as well put the dyno numbers to back it's quality. Be sure to contact us on this one!

List Price: $982.14 (Contact Us For Packaging etc..or click here)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
it fits great, I took out my Cusco FSTB because it was no longer aesthetically pleasing to me

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

^edited above, no the stock splitter is removed per the instructions

and replaced with the PW unit. it's a perfect fit. I drilled out the welds w/ a Dremel

was actually pretty easy(for me)

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

Archived