LegacyGT.com

Subiefest 2012 - CLOSED

m sprank

So....I'm not trying to stir the pot either but one of u guys^^should have won best Legacy.

I also agree that it's over. Max if they apologize and/or give u your $$$ back I'll be surprised, we can only hope. I don't think that will make u feel much better.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im not gonna get into a pissing match with you, you can do whatever you feel like makes you feel better about LOOSING at subiefest. i think you are just a little butthurt because u spent all this money on your car and expected to win.

APPARENTLY YOU MISSED THE FACT THAT THE JUDGES WOULD HAVE HAD TO LEAVE THE SHOW AREA TO LOOK FOR HIS CAR TO JUDGE IT???

All you are showing how blind to the rules you are by defending what was obviously a forgone conclusion at Subifest. I did not lose. I was competing in a car show not across the place in the vendor booth area. I simply was not allowed to compete, merely to show off my car so that THEY could make money.:spin:

but thats my view on things. if you really feel it necessary to file a paypal dispute over 20$ lol go for it. its your money.

Again, if you think this is about $20 you are CLUELESS and trying way to hard to make this into a shallow idiotic issue. Obviously I don't care about $20 and AN EVENT PICKING A SPONSORED CAR IN ADVERTISING FOR A VENDOR BOOTH THAT PAID TO BE THERE IS SO FAR BEYOND QUESTIONABLE, ITS OBVIOUSLY CROOKED. Did you somehow miss this FACT?

also, as far as jay winning at s3. i have no problem with him. hes a cool guy. chatted with him a bit at s3 before the competition. but in all honesty, a stock legacy(stock body,stock rims) with painted intercooler piping win over a car with a full jdm kit, motor mods, complete 6 speed swap, 6pot/4pot kit agressive fitment rims/tires also donnies car which is very well tastefully modded and a clean legacy outback. him winning over us is something i feel that was rigged. imho.

Maybe you should have said/done something about it at the time. Either way, you being all butthurt about S3 has nothing to do with how improperly run the show was at Subifest UNLESS IT WAS RUN BY THE SAME PEOPLE.

how would u feel if that happened to you when you have alot of money into your car? i think you would have a bitter taste in your mouth also. since you have alot more done to your car then him......

It sure sounds to me like you are butt hurt about losing a show based on powdercoating.

Again, I don't care about losing. I even told black05lgt that he should have won best Legacy because I FREAKING HATE 5th GENS and I actually like his. Ask him. :lol:

once again i am not here to hurt any ones feelings.

But you clearly are defending Subifest for running a crooked show with rules that dont matter, dont need to be followed and the fact that the shop that built my car could have had a crowd around IT instead of in the middle of the show for no reason. NO, all around SUBIFEST phucked me and my family.

So....I'm not trying to stir the pot either but one of u guys^^should have won best Legacy.

Well at least someone who participated in the show with a Legacy should have won.

I also agree that it's over. Max if they apologize and/or give u your $$$ back I'll be surprised, we can only hope. I don't think that will make u feel much better.

Of course its over. It was over BEFORE IT STARTED. If NO legacy showed up they still would have awarded Umair. What does it tell you that there were specific rules about the judging area (car cannot leave area, car must have hood popped and windows down, will not be judged if not)

I dont want an apology. I don't care about apology. Apology is something you care about between friends and family. I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

What Cody has explained to me is to email them once and if I dont get a response by the end of the day tomorrow, this will be going to PAYPAL.

lol what ever makes u sleep better at night........haha. yeah i will admit i was pissed at the decision made at s3. but i didnt come on here to complain about it. i told myself its just a petty car show where 1) only 3 people competed and 2) the award was awarded to the wrong car(and im not the only one who feels this way)........reguardless i got over it.

its a car show. who cares. like u said, its just 20$. get over it. you are acting like a little girl crying about it lol.

if u dont like how subiefest did their car show, then done compete next year.

endthread.

smh

Are you deliberately acting daft or are you somehow unable to comprehend what is being written?

IT WAS NOT A CAR SHOW that included Legacy as no Legacy in the show was awarded.

IT was a event designed to be a draw so that they would make money.

Awarding a event car is self-promotional and disgusting when they were not in the show.

Anyhow did not know you were in the market of bending over and letting people screw you out of money but it is good to know. I don't have that problem, particularly when its about making a point, not about money anyhow.

IF I am at Subifest next year (highly unlikely) I will be in a vendor booth with my builder not wasting time in a show so that Subifest can make money off me. PHUCK THAT. Unlikely I would be unlikely to waste my time at the subifest show even if they comp my ticket next year.

it was a car show. i believe their was other cars in the car show that got awarded.(ie wrx sti gc8 forester ect) sorry you are still so bitter over loosing to a better car then yours ;) LOL.

also i dont let anyone "bend me over and screw me out of money" i actually WORK on my own car.........and i entered a car show. i did not win and i went home content. its 20$ lol. it was worth the 20$ to meet the people who i did while showing my car and that complements i got on my car instead of parking out in the parking lot. =]

also i was able to walk around while leaving my car unattended. i just did the SMART thing and locked all my important items in my trunk. sorry u didnt think about that one ;)

and that is your choice to attend or not to. reguardless i will still come out next year and enjoy my self like i did this year. reguardless of winning the car show or not. lol

enjoy your sunday ;) i sure will! haha

Wish i could have attended. I was offered a trip out there with a friend but couldnt take time off work. Maybe next year.

We need to have a subiefest here in colorado....they do make up about 40% of the cars on the road around here.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

also i was able to walk around while leaving my car unattended. i just did the SMART thing and locked all my important items in my trunk. sorry u didnt think about that one ;)

Does your trunk release not work? You know, the little lever at the drivers feet? Pull it up and the trunk opens? Lol.

Sorry, could not resist.

The promoters and operators of Subiefest (same crew that runs Wicked Big Meet) should have done a better job regulating their event. The car show has grown larger with each year. There are rules posted and the event operators should be at a minimum following their own rules.

As for classes within the show, it is a bit unfair to put custom built, fully sponsored, SEMA cars (built for advertising) against DD'ers and out of pocket builds. I did a lot of the original work on Umairs car and even I dont think it fair to put that car against any of the cars that were parked in the Subiefest show area.

Whether a participant did their own work, or paid to have it done is irrelevant. Parts chosen and used in builds should make a difference. There is a big difference in fit and quality between some brands. That is what is is supposed to be about. Fit, finish, quality, and over all appeal. An uber clean, insanely well built car with few mods can easily be a winner over a car with a ton of mods and little attention to detail.

Honestly, does anyone really think the Subiefest car show is all that BIG and professional? I mean a show that serves alcohol and than allows participants to load up their cars onto trailers after consuming large quantities of said alcohol, leading to the car being driven right off the end and side of the trailer and leaving destroyed. The only reason it was not a official DUI offense was because it happened on private property.

What about the disregard for California smoking laws? It was extra nice that my (pregnant) wife was forced to inhale second hand smoke all day while working in our booth. Because people are walking into the booths smoking.

What about the insane amount of garbage blowing in the wind? Trash receptacles placed at the food court only. By the end of the day trash "boxes" had been placed out, but those were moving at speeds of 15mph+ across the lot (wind driven). We actually decided to put all our "schwag" in bags before the show just to try and cut down on trash. Figured it we gave them a bag, they had something to carry it in, rather than throw it on the ground.

What about the incredibly intoxicated and rude attendees? Like the one who decided to pull the dipstick on the BRZ we were showing at our booth. Checked the oil and then tried to sit his fat arse in the drivers seat. WTF? Owner just about kicked the ever loving sh*t out of him (rightfully so). Not just any BRZ mind you. We sponsored it, belongs to the owner of BRZ-Club.com and was asked to be placed in Exedy's booth at SEMA.

I will have some input when the vendor surveys are sent out. Hopefully the promoters and organizers take the surveys seriously and continue to improve the event(s).

ITS SO EPIC THAT YOU POST THIS AFTER WHINING MONTHS LATER ABOUT LOSING S3:lol::lol:

I already stated several times I don't care about winning or losing. I care about being cheated out of a competition I paid to be in. Maybe you are too retarded to capiche?

http://scm-l3.technorati.com/10/02/23/9861/crybaby.jpg

http://www.troll.me/images/the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world/i-dont-always-lose-the-game-but-when-i-do-i-become-a-sore-loser.jpg

sorry you are still so bitter over loosing to a better car then yours ;) LOL.

You are baiting me so be ready next time.

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE A RETARD. There is a trunk release button easily accessed though the open window:lol:. If you put your windows up you disqualified yourself.;)

and that is your choice to attend or not to. reguardless i will still come out next year and enjoy my self like i did this year. reguardless of winning the car show or not. lol

I might come out just to plaster your car with douchebag stickers;)

Like hanger said. U both must be stupid. Lol. I obviously used the key lock on the little lever to lock my trunk. You will break the lever before opening my trunk.

And no one is gonna know u have 1000$+ cash in your trunk unless you are flashing it off. As for a camera. They might see it attempt to steal it but if u used the trunk lock, they wouldn't go any farther to try n get into your trunk.

But since u have an "unlimited" not sure if u have this feature.

And im stating I felt cheated but never whined about it on a public forum like yourself. I got over it. I brought it up as a comparison as I let it go and got over it(not whining on a public forum) like yourself

Am I making a big deal about s3? No because like I've said multiple times. It's I'm the past and u must be stupid to comprehend that I guess.

Lol. I'll give u that 20$ refund if u go get a hair cut ;)

And I'd like to see u unlock someone's door and use a screwdriver to unlock their trunk at a big car show with tons of people walking around.

If you do that, u got some real balls. Plus like I said. Don't flash your shit around and no one is gonna steal it.

The end.

I'm done arguing back n forth with you two.

As I know u both will have to have the last word.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. :)

It would only be worth taking if it were locked up and if any car in that line said money other than the trailered in race car mine did. Apparently you are completely devoid of street smarts.:iam:

And im stating I felt cheated but never whined about it on a public forum like yourself.

You are currently whining and still saying you were cheated and even saying it was rigged MONTHS LATER even though you LOST fair and square. Apparently tossing on a few parts, SOME OEM, isnt that impressive or did you somehow miss that? Maybe next time you will consider some CUSTOM work if you actually want to win because otherwise, I just might. If I do show, it will be specifically to beat YOU.

I got over it. I brought it up as a comparison as I let it go and got over it(not whining on a public forum) like yourself Am I making a big deal about s3? No because like I've said multiple times. It's I'm the past and u must be stupid to comprehend that I guess.

No you are just too stupid to see the facts for what they are and still defend are rigged show. With every post I am more certain that you are a retard to be dismissed.

Lol. I'll give u that 20$ refund if u go get a hair cut ;)

Now you are just being insulting. Fair warning. You are not some faceless internet idiot. I will see you again and it wont be fun for you. Laugh all you want.

Lol. Yes u will see me again. N I guess you can't take a little joke. Hm. Sorry that hurt your feelings.

Threaten me all you want. :)

Also, my car stands out too screaming money. Front the jdm bumpers to bbk and rpf1s. Has anything every been stolen from mine? Nope.

Custom work? So my Jdm front and rear bumpers aren't custom? I believe my front bumper is the only in the u.s right now. Also. Just because I am not a fan of red and blue intercooler piping? Hey, u like it. Some people agree with you. I don't. But everyone has different taste.

Everyone spends their money differently.

As far as winning, it all comes down to the judges. From what I heard. If it wasn't for amair. I would have won. So just because u have a "pretty" engine bay. That doesn't mean everything.

I spent my money on exterior and motor mods. U spend yours on motor mods n a powder coated engine bay.

People spend their money different and all have their own taste.

Archived