Whiteline

Muteki

Grimmspeed

TurboXS

Invidia

Mishimoto

Deatschwerks

and more

All products will be sold at "special event" prices. We will be accepting Cash and Credit Card.

We will also have lots of schwag to give away: stickers, flyers, posters etc. from DW, Mishimoto, Competetion Clutch, Magnaflow and of course IP&T.

The OBXT should be showing up as I seriously doubt the wife wants to spend the whole day there; she will need her own transportation and is not about to show up at a Subaru meet in my Durango.

Is spiderpig being driven or trucked in?

Thats a really good question. Its possible I will tow it to the show with AAA 100mi towing because otherwise: I need a ride to pick it up, I need to do MORE detail work upon arrival if I drive it myself, etc. Mike and his employees and family will all be ferrying gear, parts and whatnot for the vendor booth.

Really, whatever works best for the Infamous Performance crew plus friends works best for me.

http://www.infamousperformance.net/images/store_version1/storelogo/LOGO.jpg

Getting ready for Subiefest! Pulled some inventory to bring out and sell at Special Event Prices. Prices so low we can not advertise them!

Hope to see many of you there! For those attending, dont miss out on this opportunity to pick up some parts at great prices. Cash and Credit Card accepted.

We also have plenty of stickers, t-shirts, flyers, posters and other schwag to give away at the booth. For the prize raffle we are giving away a Whiteline RCK!

http://brz-club.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2824&d=1348847114

http://brz-club.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2830&d=1348847740

http://brz-club.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2831&d=1348847755

http://brz-club.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2832&d=1348847782

http://brz-club.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2828&d=1348847139

Getting her detailed for Subiefest! :wub:

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s253/blklgt05/2010%20LGT%20Journal/209218_10151085102039290_1698632891_o.jpg

To this day I have not gotten over my hatred for the 5th gen but for some reason I find myself really liking yours.:wub:

MY OPEN LETTER TO SUBIFEST

Robert,

Some of the SoCal Legacy community came together to discuss the conflict of interest and gross display of mishandling of rules that Subifest put forth for the car show:

Subifest took our $20 payments for Legacy owners to enter a competition show that turned out not to be a competition, at least in our category.

Subifest demanded we arrive before 9am for the car show or you would not let us participate in the car show, then you let others into the car show after 9am.

Subifest instructed us where we must park then stated at the show we must have our hoods up and windows down or we will not be judged (so no one could lock anything in the trunk and walk away - way to bully us into sitting next to our cars

Subifest chose a sponsored car advertising at a vendor booth as the winner. The car never rolled into the show area. Several legacy owners were very confused as they did not understand how none of the cars showing won, we were told "Oh, one of the judges must have made a mistake, sorry".

Subifest your Car Show did only one Legacy category (there were 3 generations of Legacy in show and an award for every body style of WRX). Well guess what... Subifest did not do a vendor/sponsor car award. Instead Subifest seemingly screwed show cars to love on vendors in a ugly conflict of interest.

WE LEGACY OWNERS AREN'T HAPPY.

WE LEGACY OWNERS WANT OUR MONEY REFUNDED FOR THE "SHOW" PORTION OF OUR TICKETS.

WE LEGACY OWNERS ENTERED A SHOW AND NONE OF US WON, WE ALL LOST.

It is completely unacceptable to demand that we follow the rules and directions that you set forth just to award a car that did not participate or follow the directions given to the rest of us. For the record, this is nothing against the Raimu wagon. Its freaking awesome. Its SEMA awesome. This is about you giving the finger to the Legacy guys that worked SO HARD to make the Subifest show awesome. Guys that PAID to be in the show. Guys that actually PARTICIPATED in the show. This is about being left wondering why we bothered getting our cars ready for Subifest, detailing our cars and working hard to keep them perfect all day for the "judges" when what we were really doing was paying to make you look good while blowing us off.

Max, Jay, Black05GT, WestCoast... etc

Okay, so my view on subiefest.

I talked to umaire. He was first registered in the car show but was then asked to be put in a vendor booth. I also did not know he was showing. But he was involved in the competition.

There isn't enough legacys to really have a separate judging for each generation.

There was only 1 early gen. 4 4th gens and 1 5th gen. So for the early gen and 5th gen they would have won by default. Being the only entered.

What's the point of winning if you are the only one competing in your class?

Reguardless. You entered the car show to potentially win.

You did not. I did not. Jay did not. Ect.

It's life.

IMHO and not to stir up shit, but I feel I was robbed in the judging at s3. You guys can say im just butt hurt, and no effence to jay, but i have way more work /money into my car. and my car is definitely tastefully modded. I have alot of my own time building my car myself. Not by anyone else. But myself. And alot of money into it. Like we all do.

You didn't see me posting about feeling robbed. It is what it is. It's life and you move on.

And once again, I'm not trying to stir shit up or piss any one off with this post. But you have to understand it happened.

I talked to umaire. He was first registered in the car show but was then asked to be put in a vendor booth.

He decided not to participate in the show. That was his decision. Again, its not about Umair's decision to be in the show or a vendor booth. Its about Subifest's decision to award a car that did not participate in the show. Paying to participate in the show and not being in the show are two very different things.

I also did not know he was showing.

Even you agree that the Riamu Subaru was at SCS not in the show.;)

But he was involved in the competition.

HOW? He was NOT IN THE SHOW. He was not in the lineup. He did not participate where we had to. He did not participate in show, he participated in a vendor booth.

There isn't enough legacys to really have a separate judging for each generation.

And there never will be because of the way they run the show. Legacy guys tend to be more discerning and mature than WRX guys and we can see a poorly run, unprofessional show when we smell one.

There was only 1 early gen. 4 4th gens and 1 5th gen. So for the early gen and 5th gen they would have won by default. Being the only entered.

So you think its better to IGNORE someone because they are the only one rather than award them a plaque that likely cost less than an entry in hopes of pulling more cars from that gen next year? GTFO:lol:

What's the point of winning if you are the only one competing in your class?

Jason won best Legacy at S3. I guess powder coating counted for a lot at that show.

Reguardless. You entered the car show to potentially win. You did not. I did not. Jay did not. Ect.

No I entered the show to COMPETE. I was not allowed to as I had to play by a completely different set of rules than the winner. The same set of rules as the actual participants in the show.

It's life.

Its about to be a PAYPAL claim against them if they don't take care of it fast enough.

IMHO and not to stir up shit, but I feel I was robbed in the judging at s3. You guys can say im just butt hurt, and no effence to jay, but i have way more work /money into my car. I have alot of my own time building my car myself. Not by anyone else. But myself. And alot of money into it. Like we all do.

In my opinion you LOST at S3. Thats completely different than what happened at Subifest. Whats not to get? Lets use a RACING analogy so everyone can really comprehend what happened.

At S3 you and Jay raced each other. You crossed the finish line first. Like the madness of judges in F1, somehow that did not mean you won. I also happen to agree that your car is much more appealing than his is visually.

At Subifest we all raced and THEY GAVE THE AWARD TO SOME GUY ON A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT RACETRACK.:spin:

You didn't see me posting about feeling robbed. It is what it is. It's life and you move on.

I am totally okay with you posting that you were feeling robbed. I happen to agree with you, however I would NOT have been okay with you posting that you were feeling CHEATED unless Jay's car was not there and won.

For the record, Jay is my buddy. He knows I think some things on his car are tacky. I even offered to help him change them and told him what I thought. He does not agree and likes it how it is. I am not going to press the point with him just because I have different taste aesthetically, but yes. Your car is very nice.

And once again, I'm not trying to stir shit up or piss any one off with this post.

YOU AREN'T! WE WELCOME YOUR INPUT AND DISCOURSE!!! SERIOUSLY!!!

But you have to understand it happened.

What happened? They awarded a car that did not participate in the show just because he GAVE THEM $20??????????????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

im not gonna get into a pissing match with you, you can do whatever you feel like makes you feel better about LOOSING at subiefest. i think you are just a little butthurt because u spent all this money on your car and expected to win.

but thats my view on things. if you really feel it necessary to file a paypal dispute over 20$ lol go for it. its your money.

also, as far as jay winning at s3. i have no problem with him. hes a cool guy. chatted with him a bit at s3 before the competition.

but in all honesty, a stock legacy(stock body,stock rims) with painted intercooler piping win over a car with a full jdm kit, motor mods, complete 6 speed swap, 6pot/4pot kit agressive fitment rims/tires also donnies car which is very well tastefully modded and a clean legacy outback. him winning over us is something i feel that was rigged. imho.

how would u feel if that happened to you when you have alot of money into your car? i think you would have a bitter taste in your mouth also. since you have alot more done to your car then him......

once again i am not here to hurt any ones feelings.

Archived