LegacyGT.com

Subimods Customer Reviews

Subimods

We are looking to build up a review section here on LGT. We have nothing but great experiences with you on here, as this is one of our favorite places to come because the members have been awesome to us. Please submit your reviews and receive a discount reward towards future purchases.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/great-experience-subimods-178171.html

just want to thank you guys for the great service i recieved when ordering my rear sway bar . The service was easy and quick. I ordered My sway bar Tuesday afternoon and recieved it the next day. I also had to talk to a representative on the phone to work out a small issue with my order. The representative was very helpful and solved the problem quick and easy. You can tell you guys really care about your customers!! Thanks again for the good experience. Hope to be odering more upgrades from you guys in the future, keep up the good work.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/thanks-yo-185440.html

Big thanks to Nick at Subimods! My order shipped/received fast and in great condition...

I messed up my order without noticing but, Nick called me as soon as he noticed my mistake and we resolved it immediately.

I appriciate that he called(even though im in Japan and was sleeping :lol: ) to correct the issue! Ill comment again after I install it all in August!

now... what to spend my subiemods rewards points on??! :spin:

New customers, look here!

If you are ordering from subimods for the first time, do not hesitate! This is my first time putting in a larger order with Subimods (Something other than the bracket/relay for Hella Horns XD) and I must say, I am far more than impressed! The ordering process all started around 6 AM (Note this time), I inquired about a rear swaybar for my 2011 WRX. The Subimods representative (Nick) replied to me at 10 AM with the pricing info that I requested. Firstly, the price was insane! When I saw the price, I thought he had made a typo, but it was in fact the actual price.

Since the price was very light on the wallet I inquired about some endlinks as well. At 12 PM Nick responded to me again with the price for the endlinks which was also very low. I would have pruchased these endlinks if he didn't tell me about the newer endlinks the Perrin produced that are similar to Kartboys (Since that's what I originally wanted) and were also much cheaper than the Perrin Spherical Endlinks. He told me that they were out of stock, but called Perrin within the hour for me and arranged for them to drop ship them to me at practically no cost!

At this point it was about 5 PM. I was extremely happy with my order (and Nick with his outstanding customer service), in fact, I was so happy that I decided that I should go through Subimods to get a Front swaybar as well! I was a bit nervous about this since I thought that it was too late and the order and already been processed (It was 10 PM). To my surprise, I see a PM and it's Nick! He messaged me saying that he could also ship the front swaybar with the other goodies. This price was the jaw dropper, It looked like a price that I purchased a RSB on here used with about 100k on it.

I easily paid the remaining amount for the FSB, and Nick replied instantly with each PM. This whole deal ended around 11:20 PM. I keep pointing out the time to say that Nick actually took the time to make deals with me for OVER 12 HOURS. I am extremely impressed with Subimods and they will easily get my business again!

If you want to order through a vendor on the East Coast or are in CT I definitely recommend going through Subimods as their customer service is outstanding.

Thanks Subimods, can't wait to install all of my new suspension goodies! :cool:

Subimods saved my behind. When i bought my LGT it already had an unknown up pipe on it. One thursday night on my way home from work the pipe blows apart into three pieces on the highway. Friday morning i call subimods and explain my situation. They didnt have the pipe i wanted in stock but they went out of their way to overnite the pipe at no extra cost. I took the 2 hour drive to their shop( which is a pretty awesome setup) and was back on the road that night. thanks again guys

Have dealt with/purchased from Subimods twice and have 0 complaints. First I bought the Hella bracket/harness from them and was given a nice deal on the parts. More recently, I purchased a few gaskets from them that they price matched with other places. They gave me a better deal, but more importantly I was surprised that they worked with me so much over a small ($$) sale. It is appreciated and I will be doing more business in the future with Subimods.

First time I ordered from SubieMods, ordered a Invidia Q300. Thought nothing was out of order. The next day, They call to tell me it's been on back order and I can either get it the Invidia sent right off the boat from Cali, or get another exhaust. Needless to say, I got the Invidia sent right to my house, and it was actually faster then I expected! Thanks SubieMods! Now I have a (somewhat) close place to fuel my mod bug itch!

• 4 weeks later...

I ordered a Cobb DP and Magnaflow CBE from these guys. The ordering process went without flaw and received my product before I needed. I can't comment on any return or claims as the products are performing as advertised and the correct parts were shipped.

I would not hesitate to order from these guys again.

~Cheers~

Have dealt with/purchased from Subimods twice and have 0 complaints. First I bought the Hella bracket/harness from them and was given a nice deal on the parts. More recently, I purchased a few gaskets from them that they price matched with other places. They gave me a better deal, but more importantly I was surprised that they worked with me so much over a small ($$) sale. It is appreciated and I will be doing more business in the future with Subimods.

This still stands although they did send me the wrong gaskets after all these PMs. :spin: My PM regarding this yesterday went unanswered as well. :mad:

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
My Walbro FP was screaming "I'm getting ready to fail" lately and I've been procrastinating as usual, so last Monday afternoon I hastily ordered a DW65.....Had it on Thursday. Installed it Friday.....that puppy is quiet. On time as usual thank you guys!

• 4 months later...

Thanks Guys!

Over the past few weeks I've been purchasing and installing a ton of fuel stuff and the availability, price and speed at which orders are processed is just amazing. Not to mention the help I've received over the phone about some small details. These guys know their stuff...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I ordered a set of lug nuts a few years ago. Justin was manning the LGT forum account and he was a trooper putting up with probably 50 PMs back and forth that covered all manner of dumb questions about lug nuts and coloring and stuff. Great customer service. I try to see if a part I'm interested in is available through Subimods.

Archived