LegacyGT.com

The Zero-Carb Thread

octain11

Ever since i started wrestling I have always watched the food i ate, after years of dieting and cutting weight, I have finally created multiple low/zero carb meals that will help you with weight reduction but at the same time you will enjoy this food, now this might not be 5 star meals but they are good enough for you to enjoy. Many people think that you cant enjoy a good meal without any carbohydrates, well after years of experimenting with my meals I have created a couple of meals that allow me to enjoy food and health at the same time. Even though this is my life style I still have that burger or slice of pizza once in a while, here are some recipes that i have created, I am not claiming that these are my recipes just a few things i put together, if anyone else has meals or recipes that are int he low carb range by all means share it!

Zero Carb Pancake

-2-3 cups of egg whites (I use egg beaters from costco)

-Ground cinnamon (how ever much you want, i put 2 tablespoons)

-2 pinches of vanilla extract

-you can use a sweetener, i use stevia which is a natural sweetener, you can use splenda or any of those, just make sure it has no sugar.

-2-3 spoons of Powerbutter (my choice of peanut butter, its expensive but has 0 net carbs, flax seed, mct's, high in protein, has no bad fats or sugar. You can use regular, organic or natural peanut butter, but those are high in fats, contain carbs and dont have as much protein.)

Blend the egg whites with the vanilla, cinnamon and sweetener for 2-3 minutes, it will turn into a thick batter. Heat up a pan, i use Pan Spray, you can use nut oil if you want, poor the batter on medium heat, cover it, it will cook for 2-3 minutes, slide onto a plate, then flip it on the other side, if you use a spatula it will break. then cook the other side for 1-2 minutes, are its done, spread the peanut butter on top and enjoy hot, or if you want it cold put it in the fridge.

Archived