LegacyGT.com

So I'm flying to SF to see/buy an LGT

• I Donated Too

guy named 'krazykorean' with less than 60 posts puts up sale of car 'for a friend.' Car has rebuilt shortblock. hmmm

Make sure that paperwork from Subaru is legit. GL

Carfax, records of maintenance and if all looks good, go for it. I saw my LGT on Craigslist. Had a bad wheel bearing and minor dings on the body. Seller was asking 7900. I got him to lower it to $6500. You can lower the price, just negotiate dude. GL!

Simple solutions by LALGT

Talk to a local from LGT.com to look at the car for you. Paypal them $20 for lunch.

Take a road trip with a cute girlfriend. Bone girlfriend all over SF. Have cute girlfriend drive your rental back to LA while you drive "new" car.

There is no need for a car to have a good time in SF. Fly up on a Friday morning, go to the warf, go find market street, get lost in a bar, find girl. Wake up hungover Sunday to buy car and stumble home.

Check out the local cars. There is an automatic LGT black on CL asking price under $9k. Probably can be had for 7k.

Also a black OBXT on sale here too.

Take a road trip with a cute girlfriend. Bone girlfriend all over SF. Have cute girlfriend drive your rental back to LA while you drive "new" car.

This is what I did except it was cute ex-girlfriend....who I had to rent a motel room with because the drive there and back (I flew to Sac from LA, then drove since humboldt is in the middle of nowhere). Needless to say, current girlfriend wasn't too thrilled :lol:.

Sans boning of course.....

This is what I did except it was cute ex-girlfriend....who I had to rent a motel room with because the drive there and back (I flew to Sac from LA, then drove since humboldt is in the middle of nowhere). Needless to say, current girlfriend wasn't too thrilled :lol:.

Sans boning of course.....

You were my hero until that last caveat... :)

In case you decide to buy her, take Interstate 1 for a grand tour of the great northern Pacific Coast Highway from San Fran back to San Diego. You will have a blast going back. Sell or refund the other half of your plane ticket.

Ya just had a wrench/present thrown in my lap. I was looking at a LGT with a bad motor and the guy said he'd take 2500 for it and I was speaking to my lead tech at my shop and he was like I can swap short blocks for $500 so now I'm trying to decide what to do. Opinions? Also can I use an EJ257 with LGT heads?

Archived