LegacyGT.com

"Bullet Proof" TMIC Kits

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
Damm looks like theyre sold out... any chance you still have one lying around BMB?

I'll look around, but at the moment I believe I'm sold out. I have more material and will likely make additional kits in the coming weeks.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators

Quick update:

First, I suck. Sorry 'bout that.

Second, I *finally* cleaned up my garage! Cut a bunch of stuff last night, decided it might not be enough so I'm grabbing some more material today / tomorrow and will have things over to the machine shop on Friday.

As soon as I have a timeline from the machine shop I'll post another update and mod the website as well.

Thx for everyone's patience and really sorry that I've been out of stock for this long :/

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone doing this install and needs a banding tool I have the Amazon one and am in Western PA - willing to loan it!

Well I assume I'll just buy or rent the tool since even if you wanted to ship it to me I would think shipping both ways would practically pay for the tool just about.

Sent from somewhere in Potatoland

• Moderators
Picked things up from the shop just before skipping town for the holiday. I plan to inspect everything this evening and will mod the website to begin taking orders to ship out next week. I'll message as many folks as possible once the site is up again!

• Moderators

Website is back up and should be taking orders. I'll be shipping out kits as early as Monday. If anyone has any issues with the site just give me a shout.

I'll start going through my messages / lists and sending out notifications, so sorry if you place an order and then get a message from me.

Website is here: https://sites.google.com/site/bptmickit/

Happy Thanksgiving, hope everyone had a good one!

• Moderators

For anyone that has ordered a kit at this point, THANK YOU! I wasn't completely sure that folks wanted me to make more of these but you all have made it clear that another run was warranted.

Also, all orders will be shipping out via USPS priority tomorrow. I would guess that most folks should receive packages on Saturday.

This kit is definitely warranted for those people like me that don't wanna spend $700+ on a new IC just to push a few extra psi through it. $90 will be well spent!

Sent from somewhere in Potatoland

• Moderators
I don't know why, but it seems that Paypal isn't providing people with tracking info even though I'm printing the postage directly through Paypal. If anyone wants their tracking info please just PM me with your paypal name / email and I'm happy to send it to you. Otherwise everyone should hopefully have things in hand by Saturday / Monday depending on whether USPS manages to get things there within 2 or 3 days.

Package arrived today, BMB what are the plastic ties for? Sorry I'm too lazy to look thru the 49 other pages.

The small plastic zip ties are for the "blue T" to keep the hoses from blowing off. Best bet though is to get the Turkeylord T replacement from Company 23 and zip tie it.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B