LegacyGT.com

Legs getting really hot after DP install...

Justin3390

Just installed a CNT catted DP in my 07 LGT MT. Wrapped the DP and all. After the install i took it for a ride and did some good pulls and what not. I noticed that my legs were getting freakin hot, like hotter than normal. I felt around under the dash and around the radio and it was getting pretty warm. Is this normal? Has this happened to anyone else?

• Mega Users
Just installed a CNT catted DP in my 07 LGT MT. Wrapped the DP and all. After the install i took it for a ride and did some good pulls and what not. I noticed that my legs were getting freakin hot, like hotter than normal. I felt around under the dash and around the radio and it was getting pretty warm. Is this normal? Has this happened to anyone else?

dude, that aint right. I've had my perrin catted installed for line 8 months now and that's never happened to me, its not even wrapped.

you might have shingles or sumthing go to the doctor

"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."

lmao no no i don't think its shingles. Idk it just feels a lot warmer then it was before. It probable didn't help that i was full of fiberglass too. Must have been a heat flash....also the car threw a P0244 code this morning on the way to work, overboosting with 16.5psi then tapering down to 13 at 6900rpm? everyone that i read that has gotten that code was running a catless downpipe and like 18 psi, and some around 20.

yes i do

Everyone and their mother gets CELs if they use OTS maps from Cobb enough. Cobb headquarters in Austin actually stopped tuning cars altogether. They are a shitty company when it comes to tuning. Period.
lol

• Mega Users

wait a second. this happened at 6900rpm in 5th? so you were going what, 155mph?

and you think it isnt normal that your legs were shaking and hot, going a 155mph down the interstate?

"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."

Archived