LegacyGT.com

Next car after a Legacy GT LT MT?

the EX has been gone since oct/nov; replaced by the MDX, which I fuckinglove. honestly. I would drive one myself without surrendering my man card. it's fast, roomy, handles well, tech-full, etc.

that, & the EX passes for a wagon the way a golf would pass for a wagon.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^what year mdx? I had an 04 that was a complete twat. It did drive well but sucked my wallet dry on petrol. I love my wagons and now the wife has a new outback and I can't say enough about it( just wish we got the gt option wagon- :( ). I'd probably buy a 535 xi- but I'd rather buy another house and keep the gt-

the MDX is '11. it is by no means gas frugal, but frankly, we're not really a green family. when I drove my '06 gt, I'd be lucky to get 18 mpg. now in my manivan™, an '09 xterra, I'm getting in the neighborhood of ~13.

I don't really know, nothing is out there. Part of me says BRZ, another part says 5thgen outback with 3.6 and 6mt and remove spacers/drop it.

I have time to think though, next year is beginning of 8 years of college payments for me :))

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

I'm with you, when I look at my car as it stands now I love it. However, at 135k and the desire for a little more room to travel with, it's a tough call. I still get compliments on my car after all these years. :wub: In fact, just detailed it and had two in the last week from total strangers who approached me. :lol:

BTW... there is no 5th Gen 3.6 MT. :( I would have the Outback on my list, even as a non-turbo, if the 3.6 had an MT.

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

I still can't see past page 2. WTF??? My own thread has been borked. :lol:

I see that people post, it says so in my CP, and then I come here and I only see the last post on page 2. :iam:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Now I'm just confused. Your post showed up on page 2 but it say's there are 3 pages. :cool:

Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeee!!!! :spin:

• 2 weeks later...
Ooooohh I do like the G8. :dm: For me I need AWD but I really like those. A guy that lives near me did a complete Holden conversion. Beautiful car. He was linked in some thread on here once about it as he got a lot of attention for doing it in such detail.

Here you go ;) : http://www.hennesseyperformance.com/v1000.html

Just get a little NA Subaru for your DD, then you can have your fun car!

Archived