LegacyGT.com

Next car after a Legacy GT LT MT?

That is him! Just searched his name and this is creepy... but yes, I recognize his house and his car. :lol: I had no idea he SOLD it though! :( He's very local to me and I saw his car at a couple local shows and we talked. Very nice guy.

P.S. Kick yourself once for me too! That car was SICK SICK SICK in person. ;)

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have looked at the 2010+ and I do like. No MT in AWD but it's becoming apparent that in the future, there will be no MT AWD cars. :lol:
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

:lol: I know I know! It hurts when a car gets away. I just saw it so much in person I never though it would leave due to his investment in it.

You could go German and get a VW Passat with 4Motion. I once saw a Passat Wagon with the 3.6 VR6 Engine and 4motion. It was a beauty. Auto though. >.o

"What's God, if not the spark that started life?"

~ Last Ride of the Day by Nightwish

I would go with an A4 Avant before a Passat. Smaller I know, not the best in value obviously, but there is something about that 2011-12 Avant in Prestige w/Sport package that does it for me...

Ehhh, the new Allroad is A4 based and I think it needed the extra room in the A6 platform. I know the A4 and A6 platforms have grown since the original Allroad but I guess we'll see. I saw the press release photos and I'm not sold yet.

I did just see a Volvo S60 R with AWD, and it had what I think is a manual...All I know is that there were the numbers from 1-6 etched on the outside of the shifter, but instead of the leather wrap that our cars had, it was a smooth flat metal surface...So AWD manual sports cars are still available. Hell, I may look into one of those.

"What's God, if not the spark that started life?"

~ Last Ride of the Day by Nightwish

I did just see a Volvo S60 R with AWD, and it had what I think is a manual...All I know is that there were the numbers from 1-6 etched on the outside of the shifter, but instead of the leather wrap that our cars had, it was a smooth flat metal surface...So AWD manual sports cars are still available. Hell, I may look into one of those.
Yup, that's how Volvo does their shift boot: metal/plastic. It's different, but cool. I like the older S60R more than the new one honestly...

Go drive the new BMW 328 Sport. You will like it. Chip it and you will love. It handles like a dream, feels faster than it looks on paper, and the interior is very nice.

Go drive the new BMW 328 Sport. You will like it. Chip it and you will love. It handles like a dream, feels faster than it looks on paper, and the interior is very nice.

Really? I didn't even know the 328 could be chipped. Wagon option? :D

e39 M5

God yes but no way can I afford that. :lol:

Challenger R/T (or SRT8 if I'm lucky) or new model Jeep Grand Cherokee...
Really not a fan of the 2-door retro craze. Original ones? Bad ass.

Really? I didn't even know the 328 could be chipped. Wagon option? :D

Yes, the newest 328i is a 2.0 turbo with 240hp and 260tq stock. A piggyback that is undetectable once removed (will be available soon) will bump HP 295 to and TQ to 330 ft/lb. Stock 0-60mph is around 5.7sec.

The handling and steering is great in the Sport version, and the sport seats are just awesome. The F30 is larger than E90, especially in the back (by 2"), but not much heavier.

It is not cheap, but if you limit the options, it does not cost an arm and a leg. Go drive it... it is only a fraction slower than an equivalent 335i! :eek:

No wagon in the US... yet

I was really looking at the S60R at the same time as the Spec B, a guy I work with has one. 6spd, awd, heated leather and 300hp/295ft-lbs of torque and similar price range but the guy really had nothing nice to say about it. Fit and finish and lots of time spent at the dealer, though the guy is a bit prissy. 4 Corvettes in the last 7yrs, he's currently in a '11 Grand Sport.

Yes, the newest 328i is a 2.0 turbo with 240hp and 260tq stock. A piggyback that is undetectable once removed (will be available soon) will bump HP 295 to and TQ to 330 ft/lb. Stock 0-60mph is around 5.7sec.

The handling and steering is great in the Sport version, and the sport seats are just awesome. The F30 is larger than E90, especially in the back (by 2"), but not much heavier.

It is not cheap, but if you limit the options, it does not cost an arm and a leg. Go drive it... it is only a fraction slower than an equivalent 335i! :eek:

No wagon in the US... yet

Wow, great info tyek. Too bad there's no wagon. I think that's the next requirement/high desire that I will have. I really like A4 Avant and I still love the '09 XT MT.

I know I know....... I'm just a sucker for that Avant. :lol:

Everyone that came here from Audi when the '05 came out said the same thing: shop time > drive time. :lol:

Archived