LegacyGT.com

Spec B interior?

What do you think guys, I have a line on a guy who's selling an entire interior out of a spec b (in that awesome brown/redish color). I absolutely LOVE that interior and want it bad, but the guy wants $1300. Do you think it's worth it? How much would you pay for a spec b interior? The other bit is, this would allow me to go to heated seats. Also, if I do get it, anyone want a cloth interior? :lol:

• Moderators

If you plan to be in alaska for a while you simply won't get many opportunities to pick up an entire interior. That said, $1300 is a lot of lettuce for an interior.

Can you offer him a bit less? I would think that $1000 or $1100 would be more than fair. Why's he getting rid of it?

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

I think I might go look at it this weekend. I wonder if I could offer him on a package deal maybe rather than talking him down from $1300, get the struts/springs+interior for 1300? Hummmm hehehe 2.5i spec.b anyone? :lol:

So I figured I'd update this. The car is number 120 and was seriously wrecked. Big time rollover and then engine fire. The seats were decent, although covered in dust and sitting outside in an old outback (enclosed). The door panels were, IMO thrashed. Two were sitting outside on the doors covered in wet leaves. The other two were in the car still (which had no windows). He wasn't including the nav and the gauges with the 1300, just the seats and panels. I passed but in case anyone needs this stuff, this guys got it. He's in wasilla.

Archived