LegacyGT.com

Massachusetts, Boston North shore - Wheel repair misery

sigmafour

• I Donated

Quoted for archive because this idiot will eventually edit posts out.

My experience was quite different. I have nothing but the best to say about the employees and the quality of the workmanship. I have sent several friends and family members to this company and they all feel the same way. They all had great experiences. One thing that I did notice about your wheels is that I once had the OZ wheels as well. The quality of those wheels were horrible and had to replace them often because the pot holes would break the wheels constantly. I think it was the poor quality of your wheels and NOT the poor quality of the workers. I would ABSOLUTELY GIVE THEM ANOTHER SHOT!

A person or persons of very low intellegience would think that I am the owner of this business. However; I can assure you that I am not the owner. Just because I had stated that I received great workmanship for the work that was done on my vehicles as well as others that I have referred, does not mean I am the owner. How do I know that you didn't do the damage to your wheels yourself and blaming this company. How do I know that you are NOT another wheel repair expert trying to make a bad name for this company? We can all point fingers and call names...........but in this case...........YOU ARE ALL WRONG............I am a busy mom and have better things to do with my time. Woman are the ones that usually get screwed by mechanics, car salesman and every other type of service that is provided by mostly men. In this case I was not screwed! I got the best service and will continue to do my business here until I am proven otherwise. Best of luck to all and watch out for pot holes and curbs!

Why would my post NOT be a good idea? Seriously? Why wouldn't I want to give a good company a great review? I drove by the shop last week or the week before and they had $300,000 Ferarri in the shop. I see a lot of high end cars scattered through out the parking lot quite often. If they are so "SHADY" then why do they continue to get repeat customers and high end cars? You should really think before you open your mouth about such topics you DON"T know anything about! :p

How about this.....you can all kiss my FAT @SS and make it a L♥VE story........You men are so thick headed and small minded I can NOT even believe it. If you have NOT had work done at this shop.......SHUT UP.....If you had a bad job done......sorry for you....People and businesses do make mistakes.......but don't be an @SS for me stating a fact, voicing my oppinion and giving them a good review. I stand my ground and I will NOT back down.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • I Donated Too
Snuck a little Tom Petty in on the end there.

A woman would never say "kiss my fat ass".

But the rest of the nonsensical rambling sure does sound like a bitch.

Speaking of Petty...this one's for porschechick:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0JvF9vpqx8]Don't Come Around Here No More - YouTube[/ame]

Anyone start cross posting this link on all the car forums?
Need someone reliable with a good post count to toss this up in OT on NASIOC. :lol: They would enjoy this. Maybe some Porsche forums too? :lol:
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

• I Donated Too
I am going to ask nicely and see if a mod can move this thread to the New England section if we do that... they have made General Chat/Off topic only view-able to logged in users, so we can't cross post this until it's visible again to all.

and here we are... Welcome to New England.

We're home! How did it end up in General in the first place??

I wonder if porschechick will find us again. I'm REALLY tempted to poke the bear... print out part of "her" posts and go by their shop at 3AM, tape it to the door and write "We miss you! XoXoXo" on it in sharpie. (The printout, not the door)

• I Donated
I wonder if porschechick will find us again. I'm REALLY tempted to poke the bear... print out part of "her" posts and go by their shop at 3AM, tape it to the door and write "We miss you! XoXoXo" on it in sharpie. (The printout, not the door)

HIS address was figured out and someone here did drive by their house yesterday....

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

And your very first (and thus far, only) post is to refute a story about bad work quality and even worse customer service at a shop. You do understand that you appear to be the owner of the shop that has googled himself and doesn't like what he sees and is now posing as a girl in a thinly veiled attempt to deceive our members about how much you actually suck?

If this isn't the case, then please excuse my assumptions and um ... welcome to LGT.com.

Agreed, How did a Porschechick find a Subaru board on wheels. Dude-you must be stupid if you think you fooled anyone. Stop posting and go train your employees!

Archived