LegacyGT.com

OEM Catback $

What would you pay for an OEM CBE. I have a guy with an OEM DP and CBE looking for $350 for the whole setup. I have a 3" DP and the OEM dp already so i dont need another one. What would you pay for just the catback. its an '07 with ~36000 miles.

shoot, if somebody is getting rid of a stock downpipe in good shape with relatively low miles (60K or less) I will pay 60$ shipped, they are almost 600$ new from fred beans. I have most of my stock parts in case I get refereed here in California.

shoot, if somebody is getting rid of a stock downpipe in good shape with relatively low miles (60K or less) I will pay 60$ shipped, they are almost 600$ new from fred beans. I have most of my stock parts in case I get refereed here in California.

You've obviously never paid to ship a down pipe then. Not as cheap as you might think.

There's soome places that buy used cats for scrap. They get the platinum out of them. I think they pay like $50 or $75 for each cat. I have seen ads in the classifieds of the LA times. May be other places too.

Archived