LegacyGT.com

Compatibility question for 3.0R Spec B

I just purchased a 2006 Subaru Legacy 3.0R Spec B (2007 by US standards). It is a RHD that I bought in the UK. I am looking to do some minor upgrades, brakes, wheels/tires etc... I guess they didn't sell this model in the US and I am having a hell of a time searching for parts. I know that for engine (bay) parts I can use the Outback 3.0, but can anyone tell me about the brake rotors, should I be looking under the 2.5i, 2.5GT or the 2.5GT Spec B?

Thanks guys, I was looking for the spec sheet on my car i.e. ***mm front rotors and was gonna xreference with the other models, but I couldn't find anything. And I just ordered Tein Springs....I said f&*# it and went with the one for the GT Spec B, if they don't work I'll sell them on ebay

All you need is there:

http://opposedforces.com/parts/legacy/

You can find any part code, and then this code show you every model this part is used with... (sorry for my bad english!)

So for every part you can find the US model to order your tunning parts.

It's what I'm doing everytime I need something, genuine or not.

And for us in France, US genuine parts are 75% cheaper than french ones, including s&h!!!

So I order everything in USA (using USPS to avoid customs fees...)

I just purchased a 2006 Subaru Legacy 3.0R Spec B (2007 by US standards). It is a RHD that I bought in the UK. I am looking to do some minor upgrades, brakes, wheels/tires etc... I guess they didn't sell this model in the US and I am having a hell of a time searching for parts. I know that for engine (bay) parts I can use the Outback 3.0, but can anyone tell me about the brake rotors, should I be looking under the 2.5i, 2.5GT or the 2.5GT Spec B?

Your vehicle will be the same as the Australian Liberty 3.0 SPEC B.

You will find everything you need in Aussie if you search our forums

Lots of go fast bits for this in AUST too, header kits, 3.0 Supercharger kits etc

Join up to the following forum and you will get all the RHD assistance in the world - too easy

http://forum.liberty.asn.au/index.php?sid=18e5347420f25b07cee96567af78c136

Archived