LegacyGT.com

2009 Legacy Spec.B with 20,1xx miles. Super clean. 28.5k OBO

lordhowe

Please, with all sincerity and no sarcasm what do you think the price of "reality" really is?

We're being sincere now? As bmx mentioned, for the price you're asking, i'd sooner spend the money on a brand new wrx which hasnt been raced, or modded, and comes with a warranty and free maintenance before spending 26k on a 4yr old legacy that has been raced and messed with.

And that's my honest, sincere opinion. Take from that what you will, i'm not going to tell you what to sell your car for, but 28,5 is insane, and 26 is also pretty nutty for your particular car.

24 is right around what car max offered. I think i can do better. thanks

You are correct. I will offer my slightly used 2007 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Spec.B badge for trade. I realize that there is a serious difference in value here, so I will offer you $1,246 plus my spec.B badge. I look forward to your clear and rational response.

lol

You are correct. I will offer my slightly used 2007 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Spec.B badge for trade. I realize that there is a serious difference in value here, so I will offer you $1,246 plus my spec.B badge. I look forward to your clear and rational response.

Aren't you the one trying to sale a badge for $160 shipped? :lol:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/fs-tx-spec-b-badge-188091.html?t=188091

You know you can probably get yourself a brand new spec.B badge from Fred Beans for under 50 bucks.

Aren't you the one trying to sale a badge for $160 shipped? :lol:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/fs-tx-spec-b-badge-188091.html?t=188091

You know you can probably get yourself a brand new spec.B badge from Fred Beans for under 50 bucks.

Right, but we have one thing in common. We each think we can scam another person out of alot of money for something that isn't really worth what we are asking. My offer stands.

lol

Right, but we have one thing in common. We each think we can scam another person out of alot of money for something that isn't really worth what we are asking. My offer stands.

I would disagree on that one my friend. Your asking price is probably 3x more than what the part is worth. I guess at least i'm not as crazy as you after all.

Good luck selling your Spec.B badge for $160 :)

I would disagree on that one my friend. Your asking price is probably 3x more than what the part is worth. I guess at least i'm not as crazy as you after all.

Good luck selling your Spec.B badge for $160 :)

We are not friends. You are attempting to rip someone off by thousdands of dollars. I am attempting to rip someone off by $100 dollars. My offer stands.

lol

We are not friends. You are attempting to rip someone off by thousdands of dollars. I am attempting to rip someone off by $100 dollars. My offer stands.

Take your badge to a subaru dealership and see what they will give you.

regardless of price... i think your car would sell a lot faster if you didnt have that awful bug deflector!!

GLWS!

While it was really functional to keep the chips off of the hood i do agree that it's isn't the best to look at. It's off of the car now since the pictures were taken.

Archived