LegacyGT.com

9 Sec Turbo Honda Civic? VIDEO Inside.

Embedded links usually actually work. Yours did not.

What is the point of a GN engine in a Subaru? The Boxer is SO much better than an old American POS

Tootie Fruity. I'll make sure to email youtube and ask them why their provided code did not work

Embedded links usually actually work. Yours did not.

What is the point of a GN engine in a Subaru? The Boxer is SO much better than an old American POS

Idk man there are plenty of 800-1000hp GNs and very few boxer 4 cylinders running that kind of power. Even most subaru owners state if you want high power go with an evo simply because the boxer isn't that great at making power.

I do agree though a gn engine in a subaru is silly even more so because he probably made the car RWD. He probably just wanted to be different.

Idk man there are plenty of 800-1000hp GNs and very few boxer 4 cylinders running that kind of power. Even most subaru owners state if you want high power go with an evo simply because the boxer isn't that great at making power.

I do agree though a gn engine in a subaru is silly even more so because he probably made the car RWD. He probably just wanted to be different.

It retained AWD

Archived