LegacyGT.com

3M Brushed Steel vinyl wrap

Hops

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My girlfriend's Legacy has the tan interior with the ugly fake wood trim. She covered that shit up with the leftovers from my car. Looks really good. I had her wrap the side trim next to the head unit in my car. I'll post some pics.

yea thatd be great. i have the fake wood too, but i have it plastidipped for the moment. my main concern is which of the metals will match the shift surround and stereo silvers because thats what im going to be wrapping (double din unit)

• 2 weeks later...
I never saw this thread until now. Chad, some guys were asking me if I had seen the pics last month. I didn't know how they had all seen your car too! I'm still looking forward to seeing the final beast in person. Hopefully later next month. I still gotta get to the Museum!

In person that has to look amazing! How do you take car of it so it doesnt lift/bubble??

With the more edgey design of the 5thgens this would look mean as hell. However this gives me a great idea to now wrap my bronco and motorcycle to have them match when drive them to shows.

In person that has to look amazing! How do you take car of it so it doesnt lift/bubble??

With the more edgey design of the 5thgens this would look mean as hell. However this gives me a great idea to now wrap my bronco and motorcycle to have them match when drive them to shows.

A couple of bubbles have made their presence and a couple of hard-to-get edges have peeled up. A small needle and a little negotiating with the vinyl help.

Archived