LegacyGT.com

What type/size wheela do you have?

Hi guys,

Did a search and couldn't find a thread where people posted their wheel/tire combinations. I picked up an 06 spec b and want to put some new rims to make it a little more mine. How about a dedicated wheel thread? BTW, love this car!

Hi guys,

Did a search and couldn't find a thread where people posted their wheel/tire combinations. I picked up an 06 spec b and want to put some new rims to make it a little more mine. How about a dedicated wheel thread? BTW, love this car!

Already done, OP. Search harder. :lol:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/official-wheel-fitment-thread-182819.html?t=182819

Sold: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Spec B #104 of 500

• Moderators
stock 05 wheels, looks good already. most who do buy different wheels actually make it look, well not so good and should of left the stock wheels on.

Nearly all of your comments are telling people not to modify their cars and to spend the money elsewhere :spin: let people have their fun, man!

OT--I'm rollin' on 20s, bruh. Go big or go home. Sorry, no pics :p

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Apologies for not seeing the original wheel thread when searching. I agree that the stock 06 wheels look great and will certainly keep them for the winter tire set. Since the car is a special edition, I doubt I will change anything beyond what the original owner did to the engine.

Archived