LegacyGT.com

Might be moving on...

Selling the ol' girl.... :(

However I am selling it to purchase an 05 Legacy GT LTD I found at a local small town dealership :wub:. It has 82k miles, and the owner of the dealership is not a big subaru fan apparently, so he's letting it go for $4995 :eek:

Still have to test drive it with a mechanic friend of mine to make sure its all there. Car is on craigslist, and a couple people will be stopping by to take a look at her this week. Just think of it as moving up a couple forums to the 4th gen.

Anybody know of a good price I should set my car at? It has 165k on it, burns some oil, but thats really only the main problem with it. Has the UEL header, cold air intake, custom exhaust, aftermarket head unit, interior is mint.

An 05 LGT for $5k is going to be a pile of shit.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I'll set it at 3 grand. There is a lot of legacys around here going for 3500 with around the same mileage as mine and bone stock. The only thing with the lowering springs and the exhaust and everything, no old guy is going to want to buy it for a daily driver to work and back.

An 05 LGT for $5k is going to be a pile of shit.

Test drove it, runs fine. There is some cosmetic damage on the front bumper, rip in the front seat, other than that cars fine. I'm having a mechanic friend check out everything this week.

Carfax had a fender bender reported, that was it. Didn't do any real damage except for those scratches on the front bumper. I guess any carfax report will scare people away and knock the price down.

Doesn't really seem like too much of a deal. Spend the 2K in the difference from your 2nd Gen to the 4th Gen 05 and swap the 2.5 motor with an WRX and make a very nice second Gen (that you already know a ton about). I really wouldnt do this deal if I were you.

Archived