LegacyGT.com

FS: 4 Used Yokohama Neova AD07 - 225/45-18 **NEEDS PICS**

mk6933

I have 4 used Yokohama Neova AD07 in 225/45-18. They have approximately 3-4/32nd thread left. Tire shop told me they can go another 10k.

$50 bucks!

Pictures are a few post down.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
you'll need to post pics of all 4 tires using the manage attachment tool.
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

• 2 months later...

and still no pics. please have them uploaded no later than tonight or we'll have to close down your thread.

pics should have been loaded within 24hrs.

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

easy to do. in your first post, edit, go advanced, manage, browse and load.

you'll need to post pics of all 4 tires so potential buyers can see tread life condition

weird. I just tried and it's working fine.

It was acting up for me too. On one thread, I succeeded file attachments, while on another thread, when I uploaded, it failed repeatedly, saying invalid file. I checked jpeg kb size allowances, and each of my photos well below the max file size allowed. Bs

Archived