LegacyGT.com

"Studdering" Fix Released

Opie

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

screw it....I started a new thread "ECU/Studdering Follow-Ups" here: http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?p=257793#post257793

Post all of your new responses to outstanding issues with ECU/Studdering, SOA, and dealership processes with trying to get this resolved and outcomes you all may have!

Hope this works out.....

Joe

Does someone want to take the initiative to start a new thread about the latest topics in this one....i.e. "studdering/ECU issue follow-ups" ?

If not, ill start it off...

If you do, can you start it off with correct spelling?

"Stuttering" is the correct spelling for this word. People who watched too many episodes of American Idol have taken to spelling it the other way...

:dm:

If you do, can you start it off with correct spelling?

"Stuttering" is the correct spelling for this word. People who watched too many episodes of American Idol have taken to spelling it the other way...

:dm:

why is the spelling so important? everyone knows what it's about.

:confused:

grammar nazi?

why is the spelling so important? everyone knows what it's about.

:confused:

grammar nazi?

How about I answer your question with a question:

Why not just spell correctly in the first place?

I didn't say it was terribly important - I just offered a suggestion.

Why not just spell correctly in the first place?

because this isn't a literature exam. it's an automotive discussion forum. the goal is to discuss auto related, and legacy specific topics rather than nitpick and BS about the spelling of something.

Perhaps it would be more useful to either participate or contribute to the matter at hand, rather than criticizing some irrelevant issue to make yourself feel important or inflate your post count or try and look smarter than someone.

dR