LegacyGT.com

This is my outback! There are many like it, but this one is mine!

bradze

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thanks, im jealous of your drivetrain, well actually your whole car. the roof basket is the CURT roof basket with the extension. i would say the quality is a little lower than the others, but its a lot cheaper and with the extension you can carry A LOT more than the others. it takes up my whole roof, ive seen it on an excursion and its so tiny on that. i think the roof basket is $165 and the extension is $65 on amazon.

yup, 3/4"/1" primitive strut spacers and rear subframe spacers as well as taller tires. the funny thing is while the whole car is higher, you dont gain any ground clearance. my rear diff is now 9" off the ground while it used to be 10", but this way everything is in spec. without those rear subframe spacers id run into problems. im happy with the new ride height, i just wish i would've gotten 235s instead of 215s, but i didn't plan on getting wheel spacers.

• 2 months later...
i broke an axle this year at the mud pit at WCSS. ive since put on about 1000 miles and no issues. i wont use my outback anymore for any type of spirited driving. ill get a used wrx when im allowed. but i think im still gonna put a brush guard, a spare tire on the roof, and a winch on my outback. i wanna add some speakers too and i still need all the aftermarket electronics hooked up.

i broke an axle this year at the mud pit at WCSS. ive since put on about 1000 miles and no issues. i wont use my outback anymore for any type of spirited driving. ill get a used wrx when im allowed. but i think im still gonna put a brush guard, a spare tire on the roof, and a winch on my outback. i wanna add some speakers too and i still need all the aftermarket electronics hooked up.

No more RallyCross with it?

What year WRX are you going to get?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived