LegacyGT.com

CRAZY EXHAUST/POWER STUFF !!! PLTek's FLOW, Lachute, COBB, PERRIN, STROMUNG, more !

PLTek

You can add me to that center pipe list pending a successful install of the shorty next friday.

I would hope I could do the center pipe install myself. How hard is it to grind down the lip on the shorty?

Matt

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello,

I send the dp via us postal and not UPS. I have sent it because this was the better way to go from having sent to Canada before.

Further, after checking, this product is made in Canada so according to NAFTA, you should not pay anything

Speaking of being dinged, I got charged 2 times 25USD and tried stoping the shipment but it was too late when I went back to office.

Take care and enjoy the shorty my friend

PS

PLTek,llc

We had worked out that Lachute would ship directly to me since they are in Canada as well. I hope that there won't be any issue but if it ends up being more, I might as well have gotten the stromung shipped from you or someone else. :(

Did you atleast put "used autopart" or knock down the value?

friend,

The package is enroute now and you have not paid any duities and taxes thus far, and you shouldnt have to as per previous post.

i think that we should take this OFFLINE. I took care of you on your first order. You know I am good.

My email address is subie@pltek.net

PS

PLTek,llc

No harm done at all on this end, just dealing with a dynamic of being in Canada. You are still my sole supplier of Legacy parts. My bad for not realizing the "dinging" you experienced was from this shipment. Anything further will be discussed via PM.

P.S. You should see an AP order for WRX coming up.

Archived