LegacyGT.com

CRAZY EXHAUST/POWER STUFF !!! PLTek's FLOW, Lachute, COBB, PERRIN, STROMUNG, more !

PLTek

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D Thanx.....I can still be jealous though, that's the step. You have restrictions though, I have no mother in law to have to pass inspection through yet ;)

Pretty sure he got just the mufflers, as I will prob do, we have plenty of flow back there.......

and no prob I'll create you your own page with all the setups if you want me to host them =) People will be most impressed with that effort, cuz it's a huge one!

I'll host a clip if you've got one =)

You've got mail... ;)

I recorded 12 clips tonight. Unfortunately 10 of them were with the camera on the passenger seat and are less than optimal. I'm going to have to recruit a co-driver and pretty much start over and get clips at ear-level. I emailed two to SCANS007, an exterior startup taken from six feet back dead center (birds chirping and all) which is pretty decent - and an interior startup with the windows closed and the camera on the passenger seat - this setup is very quiet at idle, but that clip my have it being a little quieter than it actually is - the interior startup will be on the re-record list.

triple - (yes, I am slow) what exhaust is that? the lachute? did you get the whole system, just catbacks, or what? any more pics?

This is the AB from Lachute through a Cobb catted DP and stock final mid & Y with the stock resonator in place.

My impression is that you get to choose how much cabin 'ambience' you want by either leaving the stock resonator in place, or using Lachute's final mid & Y with either their 18", 12", or no resonator in place.

DSCF00717cnlps.JPG.b816472c51e3560fbeb839df1e621034.JPG

Thanx Triple......

Thank you! I've hit your 'pimp my auto' many times for exhaust clips...

I am loving these. (Even Justin at Cobb said I would...) The fit is flawless, they are classy (I really think the leg needs a nice polished double wall or rounded lip tip), are quiet at idle and when crusing, but you can make em talk whenever you want to - a real nice round full sound.

Not to mention that you have the capability to fine tune how much you want to bring into the cabin with your choice of pipes and resonators.

(They did scare me when they first went on though - these are straight throughs and were all nice and mellow at idle but as soon as you tipped in under load... it was like well forget about the stereo ever being less than 15 - but they drove in and got quieter and 'rounder'. Peter says it might take a week or so for them to get as deep as they are going to get.)

Last night on the way home from the gym an EVO came along side as I was slowing down for a light - I lifted in gear to 'gargle' it a little - he just smiled really big and nodded approvingly - didn't even try to jump me at the light. All this from a setup that has received full wife and mother-in-law approval - that's dynamic range. :D

WOW!! that sounds awsome! i think my planned catless setup will be too loud if thats what it sounds like with hi-flow DP cat and stock mid cat. Sounds great! and looks awsome too

Thanks. (And thanks to everybody who had a hand in making them, making them fit LGTs, and getting them on.)

POC - the stock 2nd and 3rd cats are gone and replaced with a single HFC courtesy of the Cobb DP - the stock bits are the final mid and Y -

(Not for you, but anybody who doesn't know what we're talking about, see http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=122327&postcount=1)

Hi,

I just confirmed that the FLOW uppipes/downpipes will ship to me on the 12th/13th so I should have them by Friday 15th, latest on Monday the 18th.

Thank you everyone for your interest

PS

PLTek,llc

Hi,

I just confirmed that the FLOW uppipes/downpipes will ship to me on the 12th/13th so I should have them by Friday 15th, latest on Monday the 18th.

Thank you everyone for your interest

PS

PLTek,llc

Can you get those as a package deal with a JDM Spec B bumper? :lol:

Trust me he def owns me too:

Perrin Endlinks

Perrin Front and Rear Sway bars

Perrin TIMC

Perrin DP (sold)

Lachute UP

Lachute DP

JDM Grille

and to come in the near future:

Lachute CBE

Perrin Pulley

Bost Gauge

I might as well just give him my first born...............:lol: I wouldn't keep go'n back if the service and commuication wasn't freak'n Awesome. PLtek all the way!!!

Triple Digits, you can get a lot more performance stuff for the money that you would spend on the bumper cover.

I will have to look at it every chance I get to get my monies worth, lol,...

Scans007, he is a great guy and his site is really the best indvidual resource for this community.

Have a great weekend everyone

PS

PLtek,llc

Triple Digits, you can get a lot more performance stuff for the money that you would spend on the bumper cover.

I will have to look at it every chance I get to get my monies worth, lol,...

Scans007, he is a great guy and his site is really the best indvidual resource for this community.

Have a great weekend everyone

PS

PLtek,llc

Bump for Pete -

&

More sound clips on : http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?p=232077#post232077

& SCANS007's site: http://www.pimpmyauto.com/media_lachute.htm

Be sure to check it all out - http://www.pimpmyauto.com/index.htm

The first shipment has left and will be in New Hampshire on Thursday. I will contact everyone who has decided to go with the flow products so that we can finalize everything.

Email or call us if you would like to go with the FLOW product

Thank you

PS

PLTek,llc

hi,

Anytime you install an aftermarket downpipe, either a bellmouth or div.wastegate, you will have to make alterations to the heat shield, no big deal, a few minutes worth of work. :)

Best Regards

PS

PLTek,llc

We will work on doing a 3 inch catless or catted piece.

Stromung also mentioned that they will release one, SOMEDAY , lol,...

I can get a list going and if I can get 10-15 peple to order center pipe, then we can have one made within a month or so

Best

PS

PLTek,llc

Archived