LegacyGT.com

Headlight Upgrades - NON VENDOR UPDATE THREAD

IDRVSLO

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL....yeah. I have been dealing with some serious car troubles over the past few days and because of this there are some delays in response. Along with shipping. Please be understanding during this time. I will be right back on track by Friday.
[

I am hoping to buy from you by the 16th (my next paycheck! ::crosses fingers::). This week's paycheck will be spent on weddings, tinted windows, and perhaps wheels!

edit: Removed, bad manners on my part I apologize D:

Edited by Spinnervate

I am hoping to buy from you by the 16th (my next paycheck! ::crosses fingers::). This week's paycheck will be spent on weed, weddings, tinted windows, and perhaps wheels!

Yes, talk about the "magical stuff" on public forum.

This week's paycheck will be spent on weed, wheels, tinted windows, and perhaps weddings,!

Fixed. Now the priorities are straight.;)

Been legal in CA for years anyhow.

Edited by LosAngelesLGT

Im just going to pop in here since I was one of the first ones he did. After roughly a year of having them (can be seen on the first post), They are still in tip top shape. The.interior paint is holding up, no chips. Quality work this man does. As soon as I get moved into the house I bought with my fiance, and get the car detailed, I will take some new pictures and post up here. After a year, thanks again man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

LOL how did my thread become a D.A.R.E thread? Thanks for getting back on topic!

Thanks for the update RIPJeep2002(Keith)!

Rakapur, I pmd you. AWD OC meet is the weekend of June 8th-10th right? You will be happy with my reply regarding the timeline!

[

Rakapur, I pmd you. AWD OC meet is the weekend of June 8th-10th right? You will be happy with my reply regarding the timeline!

Yep! I PMd you back trying to get this ordered by tomorrow so I have plenty of install time.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

seems i got you a customer from the OC AWD Meet

heres some pictures of mine

http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m462/rakapur/Subaru%20Legacy/P1000712.jpg

http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m462/rakapur/Subaru%20Legacy/P1000772.jpg