LegacyGT.com

Headlight Upgrades - NON VENDOR UPDATE THREAD

IDRVSLO

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the quote you gave me via PM last time doesnt need core right? You just said aftermarket headlights? I wondering if you have retrofitted some fog lights.

Yes that quote is for new lights. Never done any work to the fogs. You are the second person to ask me in the last day. I will pull the cover back off of my fog light and see if there is anything I can do.

13FLGT, PMd.

[

Beyond the halos what else was done, do you have more pics, and how would you compare the output?

Thx,

love my lights. I get compliments on them everyday.. Thanks again. : )

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c8/jaycashmoney10/DSC_0127.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c8/jaycashmoney10/DSC_0129.jpg

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

Just wanted to give Scott a shout out for his EXCELLENT customer service. Short story: 08 OEM lights were received back in July blacked out/cleared with TSX-R lenses. The rear corner on the driver's side broke during shipment, and ultimately UPS wouldn't cover it (even though it was insured) because they didn't pack it. Lame. Well Scott sourced another 08 OEM headlight and sent it to me a few weeks back so I'm good to go now. He does top notch work and is a good guy to boot. Everyone needs to get their headlights modded by him even though he's a Mazda guy now :lol:

Thanks again Scott!!!

Just wanted to give Scott a shout out for his EXCELLENT customer service. Short story: 08 OEM lights were received back in July blacked out/cleared with TSX-R lenses. The rear corner on the driver's side broke during shipment, and ultimately UPS wouldn't cover it (even though it was insured) because they didn't pack it. Lame. Well Scott sourced another 08 OEM headlight and sent it to me a few weeks back so I'm good to go now. He does top notch work and is a good guy to boot. Everyone needs to get their headlights modded by him even though he's a Mazda guy now :lol:

Thanks again Scott!!!

^this, and he still does have his LGT for a while longer

love my lights. I get compliments on them everyday.. Thanks again. : )

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c8/jaycashmoney10/DSC_0127.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c8/jaycashmoney10/DSC_0129.jpg

that is a beautiful setup! and why would scott give up an LGT except for a newer one? (I did! rocking a 2012)

• 3 weeks later...
I just wanted to publicly thank Scott (IDRVSLO) for his great service and excellent product. It was just about as close to plug-and-play as you can get, and the lights on my car are indescribably better than stock. I shouldn't have waited this long to do this upgrade! I've got some headlight adjusting left to do, but I'm glad to have something worth adjusting.

Hey Scott-

Any chance you have a OEM driver side 05 housing (I really just need the lens, but I'll buy the whole thing obviously) laying around? And/or can you source an OEM one?

Mine is has some interior discoloration that I would like to get rid of.

thoughts?

-Devin

I just want to jump on here and say my few words about Scott and his service. I did a order through him awhile back and few a couple small issues including UPS breaking one of the lenses on transpo. Scott not only paid for shipping back but even ordered another set and modded them while the broken ones were on there way back to him so that he could get the lights back to me quicker. I did clearing, blacked out, hids, halo, demon eyes, and TSX lenses. He did all of that for me on two sets of lights just so that he could get them back to me quicker. I couldn't appreciate it enough. Scott does extremely great work and the headlights look amazing. Ill post some up as soon as I get some good pics of them. Thanks again Scott and to a fellow Veteran

finally got my lights finished the way i want months later

scott did a great job on mine they are cleared with shaved reflector, halos, and TRS bixenon retro

the lights were sick but now that i have the halos wired properly with the LED switchback turn signals it looks awesome

i owe some pics/vids i am just busy as hell

Guessing you dont want or need the biz? Smh

I PMd you back, most of the time I get back to people within 24hrs.....sometimes sooner. I think that is pretty reasonable. Headlight modifications are not the only thing I do, I also have an 18 cr load at college, work part time and try to keep my own car running....lol. So please understand if I do not respond immediately.

Thanks for the updates guys!

Berkshire, how is the car after the accident?

[