the same time the vapor exits the turbocharger,

coolant supplied from the

right bank cylinder head flows into the

turbo. This action reduces the turbocharger

temperature. This process

will continue until the vaporizing

action in the turbocharger has stopped

or cooled down.

Wow, good to know. Just had the cool-down conversation with my dad about my new (to me) Legacy. He has an auto shop in Idaho and we've always had turbo diesel trucks around and the common practice was to let them idle for a few minutes after a long drive, I figured I should do the same for my new Legacy but he said he was pretty sure I didn't have to.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
^When the $2 dollar tables went away, I left the tables. Not a gambler. Do have expensive taste. But, I could do fine with $1mil. I just need my wife to retire from the school union with medical benefits for me. I'm gonna need some bionic parts pretty soon.

^When the $2 dollar tables went away, I left the tables. Not a gambler. Do have expensive taste. But, I could do fine with $1mil. I just need my wife to retire from the school union with medical benefits for me. I'm gonna need some bionic parts pretty soon.

Just remember to post a walkthrough with pics. Thanks. :rolleyes:

I have some videos taken of the arthroscopic surgeries performed on my right shoulder after the accident that ended my racing career. I might be able to u-tube those. Really graphic when the tool that looks like leatherman pliers comes into the frame and grabs a chunk of bone and scar tissue and violently rips it free. Or when the drill slips off the screw and slams into the bone. Thats a good one too.

Surgery was performed by a leading arthroscopic surgeon. Dr. King. His practice was the San Diego Chargers official facility. He put Jeremy McGrath and Wayne Gretzky back together. First 3 surgeons told me I had lost all use of my arm for life and was disabled. Dr. King said he could give me my arm back, but I would never race again.

Well. I raced again. But never at the same level and never seriously. I can still ride, but it is not the same. I do qualify for 40% disability, but never took any. The arm is not anything like it used to be. But, I can use it. So, in the end I count myself lucky. The arthritis is unbearable some days (especially after I slammed the same shoulder into a tree on a nice "get off" riding on the street) but I have my right arm.

Archived