LegacyGT.com

Official Ice Silver Metallic Thread

TTG

• 4 weeks later...

Culmination of the past few weeks, ksport coilovers, Asa wheels and Pirelli Nero Zero GT summers tires.. Really happy with the ride, not much different than the stock ride

http://i67.tinypic.com/2n1z2v7.jpg

14Legacy3.6RL

I am kinda digging the 3.6R on the fender.

Same, looks to be the 3.6R text from a 6th gen if I'm not mistaken, looks good. Been wanting to do fender badges myself, I've had this Piston 6 badge from a 3rd gen GT30/RS30 in my back room forever waiting to find a second one to do just that.

IMG_2639.thumb.jpg.010f26868ccdff6af2129ccc6f85703e.jpg

I am kinda digging the 3.6R on the fender.
Thanks, found them on ebay, they were chrome so I sprayed them matte black, actually I kept one chrome for the grille to have the contrast, I like the look as well, all about the details

14Legacy3.6RL

Same, looks to be the 3.6R text from a 6th gen if I'm not mistaken, looks good. Been wanting to do fender badges myself, I've had this Piston 6 badge from a 3rd gen GT30/RS30 in my back room forever waiting to find a second one to do just that.

Need that with a 4 :)

• 1 year later...

Installed Blacked out Headlights from Amazon since my oem ones kept hazing over even after sanding and polishing them.

I wanted to get blacked out housings to match my black Rota d rims and them as well. Picture shows Cyber R Big Bulge hood scoop color matched Silver as well.

P_20191226_144710_zps73iqy6pj.jpg

P_20191226_145505_zps0oh3i7hq.jpg

Edited by abakja1

Agreed. Looks really good with that light/grill/scoop combination. This is a personal opinion, but I feel that car could benefit from a strip of glossy black vinyl just above the lower grille opening like I have on mine. I feel like that add some aggression and fit right in with the overall look. It also imitates the look of the JDM S-Package front end a bit too.

loiSNGZ.jpg

IsWC2au.jpg

I think I just found the answer to my question:

UDSM:

2010_Subaru_Legacy_Front_Bumper_Painted_Satin_White_Pearl_37J_1024x1024.jpeg?v=1571610481

Standard JDM:

PA01795441_28ef26.jpg

PA01795441_c96bc0.jpg

Sport JDM:

PA01918815_c527eb.jpg

PA01483153_de9920.jpg

PA01483153_9c8c54.jpg

There is an indention in the bumper for the insert. I figured it was able to be added to any JDM bumper. I learned something new today.

Factory.jpg.eebc4cb3e3a84ceee39d463e4e4554e7.jpg

Edited by Falcor

Yup, that's precisely it. Beyond just the cutouts being a different size/shape, the trim piece mounts in an indent. Here's a head on comparison of the 3 different front ends for reference. Best way to get that look on a USDM car is just a simple strip of gloss black vinyl cut to fit. The S-Package is also the one that comes with the light you painted yours to resemble.

PLiuibR.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Shes got a few nicks and scrapes but with only 81,000 miles shes a dream for me. I have never had a sedan before always a midsize truck. I took her camping already once " being mindful of her clerance issues".

617183816_Bessie2.thumb.jpg.c18faa3362c6cec42dd69df16616d781.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...