LegacyGT.com

Sriracha sauce

BDII

i like that comic above, but overall i am not a fan of sriracha sauce. only dish i like it on pho.

Had Pho for dinner last night... one of my most favorite dishes. Simplicity at its best.

I like a bit of mayo and Sriracha and I'm good to go on my burgers.

2011 Volvo S60T6 & 2013 Volvo XC60T6 Polestar

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Sriracha is pretty good. It contains lots of preservatives though. The sky valley brand is supposed to taste better without preservatives but I have not bit that $8 bullet yet. I am a hot sauce maniac though. Got a gallon of habanero tabasco for christmas ! Also have tons in my fridge

for all you hot sauce lovers, check out pepper palace. Their FL location that I visited looks like hot sauce heaven. My personal favorite after tasting for good 30 minutes :)

http://www.pepperpalace.com/Sauce_Makers_Medium_p/q14.htm

It's not very hot. Enough to get you going but you can still enjoy an awesome taste. It doesn't have that BBQ sauce odor that I hate and barely any vinegar. Bunch of great flavors. In general anything with habanero, serrano, scorpion peppers will be good. Ghost peppers are hot as shit but they also taste like one, usually all you can taste is vinegar and bbq sauce.....and then comes the pain. LOL

Archived