LegacyGT.com

LGT dreamers heres your chance, LGT giveaway sweepstakes

http://www.roadandtrack.com/article.asp?section_id=7&article_id=1984&page_number=1

http://www.roadandtrack.com/assets/image/332005231451.jpg

One grand prize winner will win a black Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited sedan, tricked out by the editors of R&T SPEED magazine and R&T Road Gear magazine! Exterior modifications include 18-in. BBS RE wheels, Dunlop SP Super Sport Race tires, sport lowering springs, front and rear anti-roll bars, MOMO shift knob, window tint and more! Interior A/V system modifications include high-end video monitors, surround sound and more! One 2nd prize winner will receive a Gevril watch.

Six runner-up winners will receive a Delphi XM MyFi XM2go plus a full year of XM Satellite Radio service, activation fee included.

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Ah maaaan. I picked up the new Speed mag today and thought... oooooooh, I am going to keep this all to myself and win it. Now look what you went and did :eek:;)

Heheh I went to hot import nights tonight and they had the car on display :)

Since i allready have one if i win it i'll sell it to you ;)

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Poor 2nd place guy gets a watch.

"One second prize winner will receive one (1) Gevril watch (MSRP: $5,000)"

Which i would of course sell on ebay :) I could come up with a lot of cool mods for $4000 :)

No good for me.."2. This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the continental United States (except Florida) and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age and older, having a valid driver’s license as of time of entry. Hachette Filipacchi Media U.S. is the sponsor of the Sweepstakes. Employees of Hachette Filipacchi Media U.S., Inc., Vision Entertainment, XM Satellite Radio, Gevril, and Subaru of America, Inc. and any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, and members of their immediate families are not eligible." Arseholes!!!!

It looks like they keep some of them in giant hamster balls?!?!

Yeah that was at the XM booth.. one of the more interesting things ive ever seen..

Archived