LegacyGT.com

2nd Gen Engine FAQ - Turbos - MPG - Engine Builds - Engine Swaps - Engine Management

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I Donated
no typo, he said he knew who it was so i told him to verify it wasnt me, i thought we was serious..

my freedom and cleared name snatched away from me by a joke. lame.

freedom? What in the world are you talking about?

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Need help. My 95 Legacy sputtered a little at 80 MPH. Now it's bucking or sputtering in first gear until 2500 RPM or so then runs fine. The bucking in first gear happen three time in a mile of stop and go. Just parked it and here I am, any advice?

• I Donated

Is the check engine light on? If so, take it to Auto Zone or any parts store and ask them to check the light. They will ask you what year it is, just tell them its a 96 (even though its really a 95). Trust me on that one. If you say its 95, they won't do it.

First things that come to mind are the idle air control valve, the mass air flow sensor, and the throttle position sensor.

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• I Donated
Go to Advance Auto Parts. Autozone sucks.

To pull codes any place will work.

And why do you say Advance is better than Autozone?

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

in my experiences with autozone, its mostly a bunch of dbag, ricey honda kids that talk down and condescend ppl much older and more experienced with things other than bolt on altezza tails.. ive watched this happen in 3 DIFFERENT STORES!

• I Donated

I've always dealt with Auto Zones commercial guys....they have always been great.

Retail side is a different story though

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

• 4 weeks later...
so from what ive read, would a jdm ej20tt still b able to drop into a LHD usdm as long as its converted to single turbo to clear ?

^^^Actually Brok, drove a single turbo'ed EJ20R built motor that was JDM in his blue BD. He can answer all of your questions.

Short answer, yes. It will bolt up. Conversion to single turbo is pretty straigtforward. Need a turbo cross-member. Electronics may need some fanagling, but all is doable.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -