LegacyGT.com

What'd you do to your FIRST Gen. Subaru today?

Well it wasn't today that I did it, and I documented it in the technical forum's older model area, but I took apart my dashboard to replace the cluster lights and ended up (mysteriously to me) causing my turn signals to no longer function. Also found out that my "hazard" fuse under the hood blows after the ignition is turned off-- WOOHOO! Would love some opinions on what the problems could be.

Oh but my dash lights work now!

I'm pretty sure it's just the three or four screws the steering wheel cover and then two screws for the unit itself. At least that's what it is for the wipers. I've never taken that side off. Here's my recommendation:

Post this - "Well it wasn't today that I did it, and I documented it in the technical forum's older model area, but I took apart my dashboard to replace the cluster lights and ended up (mysteriously to me) causing my turn signals to no longer function. Also found out that my "hazard" fuse under the hood blows after the ignition is turned off-- WOOHOO! Would love some opinions on what the problems could be.

Oh but my dash lights work now!" in it's own thread and see what people say. If they say.

I'd start by checking fuses. Then I'd replace the switch with one from a junk yard. If that didnt work I'd get a friend that knows about electrical stuff to fix it for me haha

so saturday is the day the muffler comes off :D just to see if i like the sound better i have no cat's at all lol but the whole exhaust is welded on except the DP which has a flange so i bought two flanges at O'riley's and if i dont like the sound back on the muffler goes ill get video lol and maybe wash her