LegacyGT.com

Corazon wide body wagon

abbduljcool

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And also one more question. did you do any fender rolling or pulling? or anything moddified with the plastic wheel wells? because i'm on lgt suspension and I'm a very spirited driver and ended up burning my drivers side wheel well in half because the front dips really hard. With lgt sized tires and coilovers do you have any issues?

Let me know how it goes as it will have to be a body shop or covers made as the JDM units won't fit our roofs. Been searching for some time now to the point that RavSpec was going to try something but they got too much on their plate now.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/gi-wagon-roof-rail-deletes-76008p3.html

i'm on lgt suspension and I'm a very spirited driver and ended up burning my drivers side wheel well in half because the front dips really hard.

Why is it that just the drivers side hits? Mine is the same way and its destroying my tire.

• 1 month later...
And also one more question. did you do any fender rolling or pulling? or anything moddified with the plastic wheel wells? because i'm on lgt suspension and I'm a very spirited driver and ended up burning my drivers side wheel well in half because the front dips really hard. With lgt sized tires and coilovers do you have any issues?

There's a chance that the body isn't perfectly square, one fender might be slightly lower, etc... I couldn't set my coilovers at the same height, I had to adjust once they were on the car to level out the fender spacing.

Plus you have additional weight on the driver's side (the driver, battery) that could also be causing slightly more compression on those hard turns.

I'm trying to generate some interest among XT owners for a set of Stance coilovers. They make them for the LGT so all they need to do is make them a bit longer for the Outback. My Megans are going to need replacement soon and I want something better from someone who knows how to build coilovers.

Any interest?

• 2 months later...

Archived