Will you get the wagon or sedan?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Will you get the wagon or sedan?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
[quote name='ha-evolution']Cheater.[/quote] It's a factory available part, how would it be cheating? :D Besides, I feel as information lends itself, it would be a decent compromise between OE ride/looks and STi-like handling. After all, the S401 I think for the struts/springs basically just upgraded the spring (don't remember if Bilsteins were stock on the model upgraded from however.) It will happen sooner than later.

• 2 months later...
At first I was gravitating towards the sedan, but the wagon is looking increasingly attractive because of its utility. And there is only a minor weight penalty compared to the sedan. And based on reports, they both handle and ride identically.

There are a few drawbacks, but I think they're definitely outdone by the benefits. Holy batman! It's great to see some resourceful members on here using that search button like madness. We're reliving 2 or 3 months ago all over again! :D Not that that's a bad thing at all, that's what the search button and scrolling is for. I knew the Leggy crowd was a smarter one. :D

[quote name='nicd']Wagon for soo many reasons. But to each his own. My first wagon was a REX and since then I have never looked at sedans again.[/quote] This will be my first trip into wagon-ville. I am sure, from what I have heard, that I will probably never go back again. If I can get the performance of the sedan with the convenience of the wagon, then it's a no brainer for me. I need something with some utility from household purchases and traveling with the animal.

[quote name='Drift Monkey']Sedan. Can't justify the extra cost. :razz:[/quote] Really? With a sedan you may need to buy a truck as a second car for hauling things around. Then with the cheaper wagon insurance, I can justify NOT getting a wagon. :D

[quote name='PPower']Really? With a sedan you may need to buy a truck as a second car for hauling things around. Then with the cheaper wagon insurance, I can justify NOT getting a wagon. :D[/quote] Of course not. :P I really don't need the extra space, and I already have a 4Runner and Tundra at my house for hauling stuff. That and the sedan just looks better and makes more sense for me, although I won't discredit the wagon's asthetic's either. It's one good looking wagon! 8)

Archived