LegacyGT.com

FL Roll Call?

spiffySRQ

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome & congrats...We all need to get together for a Florida meet;)

Many of our Northeast buddies travel hours to a meet. Pick somewhere in central Florida maybe orlando & lets have a get together;)

Me & Iamboone will be there!

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Another L.A. resident here....that's Lower Alabama to you real Floridians!

I see we have a couple people in the 850 area code! Perhaps we should have a little gathering. I have a buddy stationed on NAS (he owns a STi), we've meet a couple of times with WRX owners. I know there's a good sized population of them in FWB...who knows, we might be able to get a good Scoob meet with both makes!

Another L.A. resident here....that's Lower Alabama to you real Floridians!

I see we have a couple people in the 850 area code! Perhaps we should have a little gathering. I have a buddy stationed on NAS (he owns a STi), we've meet a couple of times with WRX owners. I know there's a good sized population of them in FWB...who knows, we might be able to get a good Scoob meet with both makes!

I'm definatly down for that. You on the Flat-4 forums? There is a meet the first saturday of every month at the Boardwalk in FWB on Okaloosa Island.

Definatly though, I'm all for a meeting wherever. Just need a little notice so I can get out of work early if I need to trek to Pcola.

I see we have a couple people in the 850 area code! Perhaps we should have a little gathering. I have a buddy stationed on NAS (he owns a STi), we've meet a couple of times with WRX owners.

Yeah, there are a buncha WRX/STi squids on the different NAS bases in the Santa Rosa/Escabmia counties (I should know) but few of them are around here.... Whenever y'all want a meet locally I could try spreading the word.

Mike

In a month, I'll be at the Rolex 24 hours of Daytona. I think Opie (big forum contributor here and NASIOC.com, and all around Subaru nut) will be there too.

Check out NASIOC.com and go to the Southeast section. You'll find lots of locals :)

Congrats on the purchase!

I'm definatly down for that. You on the Flat-4 forums? There is a meet the first saturday of every month at the Boardwalk in FWB on Okaloosa Island.

Definatly though, I'm all for a meeting wherever. Just need a little notice so I can get out of work early if I need to trek to Pcola.

Not on flat-4, but I'm a member of NASIOC and my homepage is RS25.com.

We should find out if they're meeting on Jan 7th...I don't think I have to work that day. Do they meet at night or during the waking hours??

where's that?

Do you know how to get to Destin? Okaloosa Island is between Destin and Fort Walton Beach. You leave Fort Walton over the Brooks bridge, and when you reach the other side you are on Okaloosa Island. The Boardwalk is about a mile down on the right. It's where The Swamp and Howl at the Moon are.

A bunch of local Subaru guys get together there on the first Saturday of every month at 8pm.

Archived