LegacyGT.com

FL Roll Call?

spiffySRQ

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

St Pete - Home of the Rays. Plywood is not included in the Tax-Free shopping. :mad:

PS. Went to Mastro on Sunday with my four year old to test drive a LGT 5MT. She does not like change and especially diddn't like the White car we drove. She wanted to drive the pretty blue race car(STI) that had the sold window tag on it. :D

HER: Dada - Lets get that one. Me: I like being married to your momma.

If it were Sat night I could make it, Sun at 8pm? I have to be in my office at 3:00am! But still no excuses we need to get together. I am actually in Lakeland, drive I-4 (4) days a week and I have only seen 1 gt sedan.
Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

How about a few of us meet for a lunch during the week? Maybe at international town center? That way we put a face with some names and check out some cars. Just put 18x7.5 on mine yesterday. There are several places to eat at the mall....Yum...Yum....
Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Maybe we could set up somewhere for a few weeks from now. To give everybody time to take the day off or work a half-day or something. Im in Sarasota, Id be more than happy to host something here, but since most of you seem to be in and around the Tampa area, Ill be driving.

Hollywood...Florida, that is...right between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale.

Thought I was the only LGT in SoFla.

Heck no, there starting to spring up in FTL, but mostly just the wagons (ick to me :/) I've seen 2 legacy GT sedans, a red and black one. One was at Louie Louie's on Las Olas (which I live on pretty much), and the other was heading North on Broward right before the tunnel under Las Olas. I work in Dania Beach, and am going to hopefully be moving into the Hollywood area in the next couple of months :)

Dig getting together for Lunch sometime ^_^

Adam.

I never see Legacys in my neck of the woods but I about ran off the road when I saw 2 STi's within 5 minutes on the same road. I live in old folks central so the only time we really see a newer roo, there is some old dude behind the wheel poking it.

• 4 weeks later...
Heck no, there starting to spring up in FTL, but mostly just the wagons (ick to me :/) I've seen 2 legacy GT sedans, a red and black one. One was at Louie Louie's on Las Olas (which I live on pretty much), and the other was heading North on Broward right before the tunnel under Las Olas. I work in Dania Beach, and am going to hopefully be moving into the Hollywood area in the next couple of months :)

Dig getting together for Lunch sometime ^_^

Adam.

Sure thing...just send me an email.

Goin' to Carolina in my mind...and in my car on the 16th!

Archived