LegacyGT.com

North-East OHIO 2.5GTs ? Sighting, GTGs, etc.

TSiWRX

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey brother bms.. Myself and a guy from Lersoc might meet up before the meet to drive to QS@L, he lives in Mentor, if you decide not to go to the meet you should meet up with us, we could atleast maybe meet, check out the cars a little bit. Do you know if you're going to go yet or not?

i dunno man. seeing how i can't go inside the building, i would probably be inclined to hang out w/ u guys before hand locally or after.

i re-built that center plastic carpeted cover in the trunk well last night and mounted my cryO2 tank surrount to it. now i just have to hook it all up and test. that is on my to do. so i may want to get that done b4 i dunno. what time were u guys thinking?

Hey me and another guy are going to meet at 11am, over at Garfield Park in Mentor, the parking lot by the pool if your not doing anything at 11, you should come over for a lil bit. We will probably be there till like 11:15 or so then head over to Quaker Steak..

I think your thinking of Osbourne Park that is real close to you. Garfield Park is right down the street from Barnes and Noble bookstore by the mall. If your going east on rt 20, you pass the mall then pass Barnes and Noble and Garfield Park is on the left. Right past one of the Mentor Fire Depts. I believe there is a stoplight where the entrance for the park is.

yeah, just take the road back and stay to the right, almost as soon as you pull onto that road the parking lot for the pool is right there on the right. If you can come by for a little bit thatd be cool. Itd be good to finally meet and check out your homemade stuff.

yea i will be there. hopefully w/ stuff test fitted. wanted to do that today but i have been really tired lately. tomorrow i should test fit it and mount the tank i hope. if i have time, i will take the plastic clips off the intercooler sprayer. hell, i dont even know if all my lines are on tight. ugh. never pressure tested.

plugged in and turned on the cryO2 tonight. ugh, one leak at my solonoid. it is zip tied to the fire wall so that will be a PITA to get to. not sure if i want to. the trunk replacement piece worked good. i hit the intercooler w/ some Co2 after i got home from work and it chilled it nicely. just the center piece though under the intercooler. and yes, the mist does come out the hood scoop.

i also need to take the temporary plastic zip ties off and put the stainless steel ones on.

ha, i had an incident tonight. if all goes well i should be up and at breakfast at 10, then to the park by 11... 11.10 at the latest. then off to lowes to paint match my apartment and buy spackle to repair some drywall.

Sorry I couldn't make it, guys! :redface:

Sara's trying to finish her grant this weekend, and the combination of that, plus Anna having gotten her flu-shot on Friday plus her already screwed-up sleep-cycle for the past week really made it impossible to pawn-off Anna on either the wifey or the in-laws.

Hope y'all had fun! Anyone got pix?!

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

^ Made comment on that thread! Thanks for directing me there. :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

hey people.. The meet was pretty good I thought. I think there was about 23-25 people maybe, and about 15-20 cars?? or so.. maybe something like that. And there was a couple bikes, and a Nissan 240sx I believe it was. I took some pics but it was with film, so its going to be a little bit before I get the pictures on a cd and can put them up anywhere. But there was like 3 or 4 of us taking pics so there should be plenty.

It was good meeting some more people and Brian, myself, and another guy Andrew met a lil bit before, so that was cool too. Brother TSi is still going incognito.. lol

Brother TSi is still going incognito.. lol

:redface::redface:

Totally embarrassed! :redface: