LegacyGT.com

legacy 94 not starting !help!!!!!

subi chick

hi there - jumped in ma subi the other day and tryed to start her - its like she doesnt have enough spark to turn over - she wants to start as you can here it - checked the battery and thats all good - could it be the spark plugs????? and if so where are those situated and what kind do i need to ask for in the shop! help!!!!!

hi there - jumped in ma subi the other day and tryed to start her - its like she doesnt have enough spark to turn over - she wants to start as you can here it - checked the battery and thats all good - could it be the spark plugs????? and if so where are those situated and what kind do i need to ask for in the shop! help!!!!!

I suspect you need a new battery

I'm a bit confused as to your choice of words. "doesnt have enough spark to turn over" Are you saying that the battery is low and the engine will not crank? Or are you saying that the engine cranks fine but you are getting no spark? Could you clarify the symptom
RIP 96 Legacy 2.2 4EAT lost reverse @ 374,000 miles

oh sorry - if this helps it sound like she is majorly flooded - we have changed spark plugs, checked leads and coils - check fuel pump and filter - battery all fine so i suspect something in the injectors is up or the cam sensor is gone! getting diagnostic run on her next week for $70 so hopefully that gives us an indication as to what is wrong with her!

Archived