LegacyGT.com

AZP Expansion Feeler

AZP Installs

Guys,

I'm thinking of expanding our services to the South Florida Area. Trying to gauge an interest/need for our type services down there. We are essentially a Subaru maintenance and modification shop with a great rep in our home region of NY/NJ. We've been in the business for almost 10 years working on Subies. Lots of 30k/60k/90k/120k/clutch/timing belt, etc services along with the usual bolt ons.

Let me know if I should seriously think of setting up a shop in the Ft Lauderdale area and send Adam (the A in AZP) down there to set it up.

-mike

Go for it, I live in the FT Lauderdale area and would support you . I know quite a few other Subies around and generally am the pied piper of autocross for subies down here. I will tell you truthfully that there is not a ton of us down here (Leggies) Quite a few WRX's /STI's

Thanks. We will be doing some research this year and maybe work on something for early 2012. I may PM you to see what kind of market we are looking at down there.

-mike

http://www.pbase.com/paisan/image/91072632.jpg

AIM: AZP Installs | E-mail: paisan@azpinstalls.com | 725 Fairfield Ave | Kenilworth, NJ 07033

"Race Tested, Enthusiast Approved!"

Archived