LegacyGT.com

Windshield cracked again!

Dsfa

My winshield has cracked again ! The first one was able to be repaired by Safelite and it was clearly from a rock chip but this one just appeared out of the blue. (there is no obvious chip ect. ) I am going to the dealership tomorrow and have them take a look at it and the hundreds of little pits too. My question is how many of you guys have had problems with your windshields and if you got it replaced under warranty ?I need some ammo for tomorrow , Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Good news Singer Subaru called me today and I am getting my winshield replaced under warranty . Kudos to to Roger the sevice manager - He went to bat for me with SOA . This is the first experience with there service dept. and let me tell you they are first class .

maybe not if impact damage, but if the windshield is repaired and cracked again from an uneven frame, i think that would fall under lemon

When you "fix" a window and don't replace it, it loses some of it's integrity and is more prone to cracking again even if it isn't in the same place. Good luck.

sorry when i wrote repaired, i meant replaced...

I undestand and I knew what you meant. I was talking to the original guy that said he had his "plugged" and then it cracked again.

I just hope I don't get a crack in my brand new windshield. I am turning in a 2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec-V with a cracked windshield at the end of the lease in a few months. I am trying to get it replaced cheap.

By the way, I pick up my Leg GT Lt tomorrow.

Archived