LegacyGT.com

2011 WRX Wheels?

TRSCobra

476284_10151790874260471_1568812903_o.jpg

Cleared my Stance GR+

but probably very close...less than a finger gap for sure

Looks great. This is the type of look I'm going for. Something somewhat OEM, but wheels are also further out than the OEM LGT wheels.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My girlfriend and I just picked up a set for her wagon and I'm trying to figure out what tire size to run, likely will go with the 225/45/17 option or depending on how the stock WRX size fits on her car we may stick with them.

2003 Baja 5MT

2016 Outback 2.5i Premium w/Eyesight

• 1 month later...
Anyone got an 05-07 running these with stock suspension? I want to see how bad the gap looks. Trying to gauge whether I should put these on now with stock suspension/height or just wait until I get struts/springs/coils.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

So guys I am running 2011 WRX wheels on 235/45/17s on my LGT on stock struts and springs.

I definitely had some minor rub in the rear, requiring a 5 mm spacer. Now no rub.

I am thinking of getting a different tire, something that would be cheaper in price and a little bit smaller to get away from that rear inner finder.

Below is an image:

http://i.imgur.com/khBSXYT.jpg

• 9 months later...

Bringing this back again, I am picking up a set of these for my GRP sedan. I'll be getting them with no tires, and my car is completely stock and going to stay that way.

Reading through this thread it looks like I want some 225/50s and maybe to remove the plastic fender liner for the best blend of not rubbing, decent ride, and filling out the wheel opening.

But mostly, I wanted to know if anybody has seen these wheels on a GRP sedan??

Archived